The Relationship Topic

Be like Casanova.

3 Likes

I say go for itā€¦

RIP those other girls then.

4 Likes

And die of intercourse related deseasesā€¦

2 Likes

No being like Howard Hughes minus the Money, and the Planes and the Movies.

I may have a chance now, i just got a wingman

1 Like

One of my older brotherā€™s friends has been trying to do this to me. Heā€™s going way too fast for my taste. I still need to settle in at this college.

2 Likes

Hey, anyone here in Bionicle Land Mata Nui know how to tell if a person (woman, specifically) is actually interested in you, or just realizes that if she can study with you, then she might pass the class.
20/m.

Well, my method would be to ask her.

1 Like

ā€œHey, just wondering, but are you being nice to me because you like me, or do you just want to use me for answers for the semester and then never speak to me again?ā€

Like that?

2 Likes

Seems fine. Itā€™s best to understand your intentions on a mutual level anyway. If she just wants help passing, youā€™ll still help, right?

1 Like

Maybe ask if sheā€™d be down to hang out sometime, without it being related to studying.

2 Likes

Yeah, why not. [quote=ā€œRanaki_Pakewa, post:1261, topic:9297, full:trueā€]
Maybe ask if sheā€™d be down to hang out sometime, without it being related to studying.
[/quote]

Good advice. This honestly went much better than I thought on a forum that is dedicated to a franchise where love isnā€™t canon.

4 Likes

I can understand that, 'specially if youā€™re new to the area or something along those lines.

I mean, as others have said, you could just ask her; Iā€™d go ahead and ask her if sheā€™d be cool to hang out outside of studying and such after you spend a little while doing just that.

EDIT: Dang, Ranaki beat me to it. :slight_smile:

And yeah, thatā€™s technically true, but we donā€™t usually take that one lying down, yā€™know. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It depends on how smart you are and if your degree of intelligence was telegraphed beforehand.

1 Like

Dudeā€¦kiss 'em!

Why would I do that?

Plus he is like the extreme opposite religion than me.
That is how we met actually.
He saw me and asked if I believed in god.

I dont know why, but-

1 Like

And this is when you start talking about the Great Spirit. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

There are three things that you never talk about in mixed company. Religion, politics, and the great pumpkin great spirit.

Wise words from a spotless mind.

-Azani

8 Likes

Not okey talikng about Monotheistic God.
Okey talking about the Great Spirit Mata Nui. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What about the God-King Sigmar, i that appropriate

2 Likes