The Relationship Topic

Question why he wants to go to lunch with you(most likely ask yourself, maybe him if you’re feeling brave.) If he hates his brother so much as you said, and he’s asking the person his brother just asked to have lunch with, is he doing it because he likes you, or to spite his brother? Do you really want to go have lunch with someone who’s brother seems that unstable, to pull a knife on you? Who’s to say the knife guy won’t get jealous and attempt to hurt his brother or you again, this time without warning?

Overall, this just seems like a very dangerous situation. If you must approach it, do so with caution.

Nice

Hmm, I’d personally say go for it, but it’s entirely your call, if you’re uncomfortable with it or not

Yes. So much yes. I would say it’s probably common sense to distance yourself from knife-happy psychopaths, as well as anyone closely related to them.

1 Like

I actually agree with you. Which is why I’m trying to keep things slow myself.

I’ve recently joined Instagram (don’t try to find me) and reconnected with an attractive friend of mine… probably way out of my league but the church (yes that’s how I meet girls. Homeschooled) is doing a retreat for the high schoolers so I’m reverting to the only method of attraction that’s 100% sure to work: being a nice person abs.

1 Like

Works too well I’m afraid. I’m just nice by nature, so everyone assumes I’m constantly flirting. Which means I now have a reputation for being extremely flirtatious. Not sure if it’s a bad thing, but it’s a little annoying

4 Likes

I thought I was the only one! XD

7 Likes

Me too! XD

1 Like

Thank God, I’m not the only homeschooler here! And I also can confirm that church is THE only way for homeschooled kids to connect with people of the opposite gender.

1 Like

Well I live in a neighborhood with girls, but they’re too young. And I’m looking for a Christian. None of them are Christians.

A lot of people meet their partners at work or college.

1 Like

Don’t have a real job.

I was homeschooled up until last year. Now I’m in college, but you’re not alone. Homeschooling is a lot more popular than one would think.

I did three suicide drills, ran two laps around my subdivision, did a few pushups, some curls, some shoulder dips, and PLENTY of crunches preparing for a church beach trip that isn’t till November. RIP

3 Likes

Oh I totally agree. Despite what I said, I would take homeschool over public school EVERY time.

2 Likes

Story time.

Day two of training for summer camp and I’m in a group with this girl. We’re talking, she likes my humor, she “suggests” I take her on a date. This escalates reallyfrickinfast into her calling me the “love of her life” and other such things, making me feel very weird. But also kinda happy.

She continues this behavior through the rest of the week. I, not wanting to commit to anything with someone I don’t really know, but interested to see where this goes, just try to deflect her with non-answers as much as possible.

Fortunately, she knows when to keep her mouth shut and didn’t continue this behavior with campers around. Unfortunately for me, we had different sets of responsibilities and couldn’t talk much. Even after I got her number, I learned that she’s terrible with keeping up with conversations. So, aside from a few joking interactions (including her slapping my butt) it never got anywhere.

The best part? She left to be in someone’s wedding the last week of camp, so I never got to say goodbye to her.

3 Likes

I sure understand the not good at keeping up with conversations part. Apparently a lot of people are like that. Why, I have no clue.
Tbh I’m just tired of having to think about whether other people like me or not. It takes up way too much energy, the high doesn’t last, and I’m not gonna marry them anyways, I mean who are we kidding here.
I’d just like to say that my music and my guitars never let me down, and are always there when I need them, unlike every female I’ve ever developed a crush on.

5 Likes

Shamefully raises hand

4 Likes

Day sometin of Duckie’s workout plan, not ripped yet. Had a party to celebrate my birthday which was a couple weeks ago so no working out today. There were girls tho but all were either too old, Ive already liked, in a relationship, or I’ve been warned against relationship with.

How much older? I hold that it’s comfortable three years in either direction. Any more than that and it starts to get creepy.

1 Like