“Hey what’s up this is Matthew.”

1 Like

That should be fine…

Maybe she was busy?

Meh… not busy for three days straight

I doubt she’d ghost you this early tho. strange

1 Like

I dunno…

Maybe she’s waiting for you to ask her out or something?

1 Like

There’s no way we’ve talked enough for that to be reasonable. I don’t know that much about her, and vice versa.

2 Likes

Best case scenario, she is busy with something in life where she can’t respond for the time being.
Worst case scenario, and I don’t want to sound harsh as I don’t intend to be, but she just isn’t as interested as you are.
See if she responds after a full week, and if not, that’s that unfortunately.

2 Likes

Seems reasonable.
This really just freaked me out because she was the one who was originally pushing this, not me.

2 Likes

She might just have chickened out, in that case. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In any case, have a Beatles song

4 Likes

First impressions are key, and statistically first messages without substance are less likely to get replies according to various dating tip sites and online dating sites.

It would’ve been better to compliment something about her that’s NOT appearance based, and then gone on to ask a question relevant to her based on the limited information you’ve already discussed in real life. If you have none, just ask an interesting question that she’s likely to have an opinion on.

Saying “Hey, what’s up this is (—)” not only lacks a narrative hook or an attention grabber, it also doesn’t urge the other party to send a reply if they’re nervous. This means that they might not reply simply because they don’t know what to reply with.

7 Likes

I’m just gonna say this, all throughout this topic, you have given excellent tips and information.

2 Likes

If his advice is so good why am I fricking single? :stuck_out_tongue:

Bc I’m an ugly awkward nerd everyone hates

2 Likes

I meant more like explanations and such.

shhhh

1 Like

Fun fact, this is the reason Pickup lines sometimes work, they pave the way to conversation. If you do them right that is. I’m not saying this will definitely work, but if done right, they have a chance

You know what I just realized?
My school is so small that anybody that I would want to go out with, I would know really well.

It sounds like most people are dating people that they don’t really know.

I would only date someone that I want to date and know well enough.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat there. Both in the school situation and option.

I’d much rather get to no someone well enough to determine whether or not they’re a good fit before taking that next step.

1 Like

Exactly.
That way I know beforehand whether I will feel happy with them or not.
Among other things.

1 Like

Depression. Confusion. Memer from several states away. Yay.

EDIT: lol everything is going well. :+1:

EDIT 2: she might be coming to my state to visit family in the near future. I am so excited :joy:

EDIT 3: nobody cares do they lol

2 Likes

It happened again. Another dream. I hate them, so much. Another dream where I meet a beautiful girl, and she like me, and I like her, and when I wake up, that’s when the feeling starts.

All day, I’ve had that horrible soul crushing feeling of loneliness. I’ve been feeling so good and happy the past couple months, but all it takes one dream. One dream to ruin everything. It gives my a horrible, brief, agonizing taste of the one thing I want more than anything else.

I feel so starved for love and affection. I need someone who can keep me going. Someone in my life who I can rely on as much as I need to. Someone I can pour my heart and soul out to without being afraid of alienating them or pushing them away. Someone I can talk to any time, and she’ll be there for me. Someone who loves me the same way I love them.

The first few days after a dream isn’t easy. That horrible cold starving feeling lasts for so long. It’s hell. A depressing suffocating hell where it gets so hard to feel completely happy. Just yesterday I was fine. I was happy. Everything was great. I was alone and happy. But one dream… One stupid dream… And its all put back to zero…

2 Likes