The Relationship Topic

You go for it!

Actually, discussing Marvel is 80% of the daily conversations I have with said friends.

Honestly, I need to find someone who can appreciate LEGOs as much as me, Bionicle will come with time.

2 Likes

Ahk! The positivity! It buuuuuurrns!!!

In all seriousness, thanks for the positive reply to the half-joke.

4 Likes

If Legos are the key, then good luck. I only know two friends that like them, and thatā€™s one of my best friends and the girl I like.
And their like for it isnā€™t nearly as much as mine.

1 Like

use lego to create a girlfriend

10 Likes

Wow, bravo!

1 Like

Thanks!

Heh I have no self confidence. You just have to hint interest subtly, and if she reacts similarly she likes you. Itā€™s best to act confident in this situation but itā€™s not necessary

@meepinater My friends boyfriend follows lego accounts on Instagram but they seem to just be collector accounts

1 Like

There are plenty of ways this can go wrong though. Some people are just flirty, and then you have the people that like to flirt while theyā€™re already in a relationship lol

2 Likes

To add, eventually you have to be direct, itā€™s never going to just happen.

6 Likes

I greatly agree.

You wonā€™t go to a dance with someone if you donā€™t ask.
Well, I mean, you could, but the chances are slim, especially if youā€™re a guy.

You know what really helps to get a GF, though?
Being a gentleman.
Iā€™m serious.
It helps, it shows them that you are kind, thoughtful, polite, and willing to help out.

Ohā€¦ ok. Noted :joy::joy::joy:

Unless itā€™s a girl-ask-guy thing.

2 Likes

Honestly Iā€™m 100% okay with this if the guy isnā€™t a scaredy-cat and she just made the move first. Opinions?

2 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t think itā€™s the worst thing. Not preferable imo tho

I mean, if it was just a coincidence and a matter of bad timing, yeah.
Otherwiseā€¦
Not good.

Went on my first date a while ago. Apparently shooting your first date in the shoulder isnā€™t a good idea, but my family always said to do it? Everyone Iā€™ve talked to it about has said I was stupid for doing it??? What did I do wrong??? Is shooting your crush in the shoulder on the first date not a sign of affection in your families???

Now that I think about it, shooting my uncle in the shoulder on accident couldā€™ve gone really bad on my first hunting tripā€¦oof.

3 Likes

But like

no

being nice doesnā€™t mean the women flock to you bro

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t hurt either. Thereā€™s no problem with being nice. It helps better than being a jerk.

3 Likes

First off I would like one of those :sob:

Youā€™ve out did yourself this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: JK for clarification Anyways I think shooting someone is something thats never a good idea.

Many things, many things indeed m8.

Nope, which could be ironic considering my viking heritage. Iā€™m not exactly sure if Iā€™m an actual decendent of a viking but telling people that makes me look cooler, right?

Big OOFā€¦

Now Iā€™m gonna let you all ridicule me for being a totally lamo when it comes to relationships.

So its been awhile since I talked about whats happening in my love life and thats because nothing happens really. Well you remember the last girl I talked about, right? It turns out that weā€™re somewhat friends now, kinda. Of course weā€™re not like best buds but we talk on occasions. Anyways because of my stupidity from last year Iā€™m trying not to mentioned what happened since thats a rabbit hole I donā€™t want to fall into, unless she mentions it cause then Iā€™ll know that she might have a problem with it and then we could work things out from there maybe. As it stands having things stay the way they are right now is probably the best idea Iā€™ve had in a while.

1 Like

Can anyone relate?

Girl- Hi

Me- Do you like Bionicle?

Girl- leaves

Me- Well, since you asked, my favourite set happens to be Tahu Nuva. Fun fact- In the Bionicle lore the Mata version of Tahu was submerged in energized protodermis which resulted in him becoming a Toa Nuva

Me- Actually to be honest Makuta Teridax is quite a unique set. Maybe he is my favourite. Hey did you know I have a 5 chin hole Kraahkan?

4 hours later

Me- Hey, you still there?

3 Likes