The Relationship Topic

I usually don’t bring it up to begin with. At least not as introduction. I wait until we’re at least friends.

I’m amazed that you guys are still that seriously into Bionicle. No offense meant at all.

3 Likes

Not just nice, though.
Being a gentleman is so much more than nice.
Smarts help.

I dunno if I mentioned, but the girl I like and I are both Anglophiles.

Edited for double post- Prentice1215

*tips fedora

12 Likes

Lol that thing before was just a joke.
I don’t bring Bionicle up, unless the opportunity is given lol.
Plus I only talk to male friends and family friends that are female. They already know my obsession.

1 Like

My lord, this place is just the gift that keeps on giving :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I can talk about anything nerdy with my gal. She’s pretty awesome!!

6 Likes

Off topic but just reading through and I’m pumped to see @Saxton still exists :joy:

Also reading @MataNuiNuva 's story feels bad, I feel like I can relate but I can’t remember exactly why…

3 Likes

I should write some songs about my experiences. I bet I could kill the Nirvana-unplugged-style.

1 Like

4 years of actively trying to date… Not a single date. Rip

3 Likes

Sorry bro. I’ve never been on a literal date. I’ve met up with mutual interest friends and stuff but they’ve either been not allowed to actually date or she was hanging out with friends somewhere and she invited me just to come see her

1 Like

Not going to go to in depth. But I’ve figured what my problem is :confused: .
I’m what’s called an ace. It basically means your not interested in anyone of the opposite gender. It’s super annoying to have, and now i wish i was dead (jk).
Anyone else feel this way?

I’m a problem in the exact opposite direction. When I find a girl I like I end up getting extremely attatched and invested knowing fully well the whole time that it will end in depression.

4 Likes

so am I

9 Likes

What a coincidence :expressionless:

@MaxinePrimal There’s a chance yours won’t always end badly. A large chance. But then again, it all depends on the girl. If you don’t mind me asking, do you currently have a girlfriend?

Me, on the other hand… I’m sort of lucky now that I think about it, as I can have a peaceful life collecting Lego in a dark room. Heaven, right? Like who even wants to have a loving wife and a happy family?

1 Like

I know, but it’s dificult to have a positive look on all this. I’ve had 4 major crushes I can think of. Only one ended in an actual relationship, and it was horrible. The other three just ended in heartbreak. Though luckily I’m still good firends with one of them.

Unfortunately no. I am incredibly lonely.

2 Likes

Most people reach a point where they need a relationship, not just friends.

Do you think it has anything to do with you and your partners age?
I don’t know if you’re in your 20’s, but if you’re still a teen, all I’m saying is maybe you and your partners need more experience. I’m not one to give good advice, but just trying to help.

1 Like

Whelp, just got turned down by the girl I like. Oh well. I mean, I guess I kinda expected it.

[spoiler]I don’t know, I just feel like I should feel something. Like, almost uncontrollably sad or something, but like, nothing. Actually almost a bit of laughter, like “Huh, guess I was right.” Maybe I’d just already come to terms with it?

I don’t know and honestly I’m legit kinda a little scared. [/spoiler]

5 Likes

Aw, man, that sucks.

1 Like

That’s part of what I mean. Like, I know it sucks, and it feels like I should be sad, but it’s just like…nothing. Like “Huh, oh well.” It actually kinda concerns me.