The Relationship Topic

You could probably just change the name and profile pic to something that better suits you, I would think.

4 Likes

Umm, Tennabrae said this [quote=ā€œTenebraeInvictus, post:3417, topic:13, full:trueā€]
Yes, just make a new account please.
[/quote]

Iā€™m sure Eljay and I can easily reach a consensus on the issue. Since heā€™s allegedly borrowing his friendā€™s account, he should get his own account.

So IF that isnā€™t true and it is the original account owner after all, then yes he would get banned for having a duplicate.

4 Likes

Okay you guys should probably do this, because I like Eljay and hope no arguments spawn from this

DOUBLE Exactly. I was talking to one of my teachers in a chat room with some fellow students about our goals and dreams, and the teacher said ā€œWell as some of you know, I started dating my now-husband when I was 14 and a few months into our relationship we decided to marry.ā€ We were all shocked.

Me: That was an unnerving answer.

Other Student: O.o hides

Teacher: Lol, that it took six years for us to marry?

Me: No, the fact that you were fourteen. Iā€™m fourteen and that rattles me.

Teacher: Lol, at that age I took it way too seriously. Iā€™m glad that I was protected from bad choices lol

I just sat there thinking ā€œYea ya done did take it seriously.ā€

1 Like

Actually, Itā€™s legal in Utah, and I believe Louisiana and Alabama in America to get married at the age of fourteen, with parental consent. I could never understand why.

Just Ignore this because I was completely wrong about the point of the previous comment.

[spoiler]I donā€™t think that you got the point. She didnā€™t marry at age 14. She got married at age 20. She just decided when she was 14 that she would marry her now-husband when it was legal to do so.

Also, that sounds creepy to get married at 14.[/spoiler]

1 Like

I understood what was said. I was just throwing out an interesting tidbit.

1 Like

Ah, ok. Sorry!

1 Like

Does playing video games with the girl I like count as a date?

1 Like

No, unless you asked her over to your place an arcade. If it was over chat, then no. That would make emailing anyone the equivelant of a date.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:
Okay, just wondering.

1 Like

Itā€™s not?

2 Likes

No. A ā€œDateā€ would be you going and setting up a time to meet. And Iā€™m sure someone will bring up long distance dating but that really shouldnā€™t be considered a date. You donā€™t really know a person still youā€™ve spoken with them face to face. And I would put playing video games over the internet beneath even just chatting. A date should also require the understanding from both parties that it is a date, as many women and men can see what one may consider a date as something completely unrelated. Not to mention, by your logic, if I just sent an email to someone I fancied, all of a sudden I should be considered in a relationship with them, which is false.

@meepinater No problem man. If you really like this girl, find out if she likes you and then ask her to a coffee shop or something similar and just talk.

2 Likes

Ok.
Cool.
this was, for the most part, a joke, but this is some really good advice. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the most I could have hoped for. Good luck pal.

1 Like

Of all the people Iā€™ve dated, none of us have done this

And yet you are still unmarried, and by the wording, the victim of multiple failed relationships.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say they failed, moreso they ended

2 Likes

Well, they didnā€™t pan out. I was once told that every relationship ends in either marriage or a breakup, and I realized it was true. If you really feel someone might be the person for you, you should try and put in the effort to meat them. I mean, if the relationship really is a success, youā€™ll be spending much if not all of your life with them, so you should probably meet them.