The salvation of Toa of Magnetism and Iron

After the Road of Iron were wiped out, would they have stepped in and tried to save as many Toa of Magnetism as possible before they were similarly executed?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Would who have stepped in?

As the one who prompted him to ask a few of these questions, allow me to clarify. (I was in the middle of something and couldn’t access my computer, but when I heard you’d been sighted, I hopped on my phone and tried to expand upon the half-baked questions I’ve been sitting on for a little while. But I guess I forgot to check the spellcheck).

What I meant to ask was:

After the Toa of Iron were wiped out by the Brotherhood of Makuta during their purges, and after the Order of Mata Nui had seen them eliminated, would the Order of Mata Nui have intervened to try and save as many Toa of Magnetism as possible before they, too, were executed? Normally they wouldn’t allow Toa into their ranks because the Toa have a destiny to fulfill, but it seems like a moot point when the Toa don’t have any future to speak of.

2 Likes

I think it would come down to, would the intervention expose too many OOMN agents and put them at risk?

3 Likes