the shadow of umarak:bionicle year three idea pitch

so I have opened a new topic today concerning the twist of year 3. so heres my input:after the civil war is over and the matoran at peace a new threat is rising. a mysterious villain named umarak the destroyer has united the agori who are tribes of war like nomads in the wastelands at the farthest regions of matora and ihu.(hopefully once I figure out how I will post a map for locations.)and is launching an assault on the kingdom so he can get the mask of control from ta-koro temple can the toa stop him in time?(though they will just they do not know it yet LOL.)

Ok, I am sorry to say this, but this is never going to happen. The reason why is because it conflicts with the G3 cannon on multiple points. Next time you make a pitch try to do a little more research before you post it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I could be wrong (again), but I think that the cast might also be looking at the idea of merging Umarak with the Shadowed One if the Dark Hunters ever become a focus of the main story. (Check the story bible for the mention of the Hunters).

4 Likes

ok but do they like the matoran vs agori concept which is why I made this idea

I’m not sure. That being said, I don’t think that the Glatorian and Agori would appear in the story; their characters would likely be made Matoran. Again, I’m just guessing.

3 Likes

Yup, they don’t want any sentient people other than the Great Beings and Matoran. I learned that the hard way.

@lordvaldek671
Umarak technically is already canon, he’s the Shadowed One…

3 Likes

Same :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok dude, you are further behind on the plans than I thought, there are no Agori.

And the twist at the end of year 2 whichs leads to year 3 is that Makuta orchestrated the war. You could incorporate Umarak into year 3 but we aren’t there yet, maps of Arthaka already exist by @UltimateMustacheX if you want to check them out, I don’t think we’ve even mentioned the mask of control yet at all and the city of Takoro wouldn’t have it.

Tren Krom, a creature of depths, fused with the mask of control and serves as its guardian. The mask is similar to one ring from Lord of the Rings in that it has a will of its own and longs to return to its master. I do not remember which podcast this was discussed in but the mask whereabouts have been discussed.:wink:

3 Likes

ok I get it you hate my agori invasion idea i guess I should have read the story firstI just wanted minifigures of the agori especially the skrall and stone tribes

The Agori may happen in year 6,7,8. After they introduce the unniverse. Like Marvel did in the movies.

1 Like

well thats more like it

Ahh I see, thank you, that does sound cool.

we don’t hate your idea, it just inflicts the canon we’ve already established.

2 Likes

Perhaps this “otherworldy” threat of the future years comes from the homeworld of the Agori… Agori are aliens, in other words… Also, you can recommend Skrall and Vorox and Glatorian and Agori as Matoran if you want the characters, the cast just doesn’t want more than a few sentient beings…

1 Like

Though unlikely to get canonized perhaps the Barraki characters could be brought back into the fold as alien conquerors instead of a terrestrial threat like so many have proposed before. We don’t have to call them Barraki though. Perhaps The League of Six Kingdoms would instead be the League of Six Planets?

Or perhaps tearing a page out of Starship Troopers we could use this as an opportunity to bring the Bohrok back into the fold?

@A2B2C2 oh yeah I read the story so I’m rewriting the story and love the ideas though I already have another pitch about extra villains

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister well no I wanted something like the mongols of medieval times and I wanted the agori as their own thing

@A2B2C2 oh thanks love where you are going with the borhok I’ve never seen starship troopers but I know what its about and as soon as I can I will make a post cocerning the borhok swarm . so I made this topic because I wanted these as minifigures https://www.bricklink.com/catalogitem.asp?■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=8https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-8972-Bionicle-Atakus/dp/B001LF3SZC