The Sick Topic

I just got sick. Lucky me. :astonished:

I never get sick, soy un roble, im the healthiest guy on earth

When you have a scratchy throat and you know it’s just gonna get worse no matter how hard you fight its early stages

6 Likes

Allergies in Texas have been awful this year. These past couple of weeks have been a bunch of tissues, Vitamin C, and Mucinex.

Felt particularly horrible from Saturday to Wednesday, started feeling better Thursday. Diaphragm hurt so much with all the coughing, was lucky to get decent sleep. Feels pretty miserable.

I’ve had a fever and a horrible cough for the past month. I’m getting over it, though. I’ve also missed the most school out of anyone in my class.
It’s nasty.

Past two days I’ve been coughing intermittently. I have a sore throat today.

1 Like

My allergies have been pretty bad this year. Especially today.

It’s my birthday today, and guess what?
I throw up 'cause of a headache.

1 Like

From Monday to Tuesday I had pretty much lost my voice, by Wednesday I could use the lower range, yesterday was more or less fully recovered. Truth be told I talk so little I actually forgot I lost my voice a few times only to be met by disappointment. At least I had an excuse not to talk to people when I didn’t want too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I get sick rather often, as poor immune systems run in the family. (Also the fact that my lungs are total garbage due to being a nicu baby) So whenever I am sick, you can bet on about a week of awful (then the entire family gets sick and its just not good) As of right now, I am almost two weeks into this current bout of hacking my guts out.

3 Likes

hey so um

I’m sick right now

k thx bye

3 Likes

Me too

I’m sick… Right now… I don’t like it. I get to skip school. So that’s kinda cool I guess. But I like school.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I just got the flu…

I stayed home, but I fear for what I’m missing at school…

2 Likes

You guys are missing the best point of no school

YOU GET TO PLAY WITH YOUR BIONICLES ALL DAY!

3 Likes

I don’t really do that in my free time though. I’m generally on the internet/gaming, reading, or writing.

2 Likes

So it gives you extra time to PLAY WITH YOUR BIONICLES!

I barely have the energy to get out of bed anymore, let alone do something that involves movement. :stuck_out_tongue:

Like, I should be doing homework right now, but here I am.

1 Like

So I’ve been having trouble trying to sleep.

my moth is dry

my face is numb

I actually just have a cold, not the lyrics to brain stew

1 Like