The Sick Topic

My dad had the pressure on me to start deer hunting at a young age, and now that I had grown quite a bit, I wanted to take my course and get my first deer. Unfortunately, it was my first year of high school and winter had begun to spread across the region. Illness was circulated to students like Mein Kampf to the Germans before World War Two. Thanks to some anonymous person too cool to wear a coat in a Canadian November morning, I picked up a hefty fever, which only came to the attention of my parents and I the day before I left to start my course. In others words, I was dead and had terrible focus, but still passed with flying colors and watched this smug little scrappy-doo of a kid who couldn’t keep his trap shut throughout the course totally bomb his test. It was a good day, despite the illness. But insult to injury, I was totally fine after that weekend and was totally cured once school started up again.

Nevermind, I am now really sick, Im dying

5 Likes

2sick4me

I’ve come under a cold recently. My chest hurts, I’m coughing, and my body is aching. I hate this. :frowning:

6 Likes

I think I have Game Disease.
I stressed out about something, got really tired, fell asleep, and woke up extremely sick.
Not to mention it’s the weekend, so I can’t enjoy my break.

1 Like

My whole family was plagued with it for the last two weeks, and it only seems now we’ve almost fully recovered.

This always happens during the changing seasons :persevere:

2 Likes

This is exactly how I’ve been feeling the last couple of days

1 Like

Is there a bug going around in Oregon?

2 Likes

I have no idea. Also, this is like the third year in a row I’ve gotten sick in the spring. For some odd reason I always seem to get sick in the spring, but never winter or fall

2 Likes

Theres been a mumps outbreak at my school

I take it you poor people never have summer

What the heck is that?

EDUMACATION

1 Like

hey all you people getting sick this time of year

it’s probably just pollen allergies

5 Likes

My gut. It hates me. My butt. It hates me even more. They fight over who hates me more. Both trying to out hate the other. The result: I’m probably not leaving this toilet for a long time.

2 Likes

Never have had any allergies in my life, yet I’m still coughing my lungs out, so I don’t quite know.

Probably a cold. That’s what I’ve had for like the last week

Allergies aren’t always something you’re born with. You can develop allergies as you get older. It’s entirely possible that you’ve become allergic to some kind of pollen as of late.

I feel like that may have happened to me. In the past, I never remember itchy eyes or runny noses during the spring, but both last year (I think) and this year especially I have been affected.

1 Like