The Sixteen Realms

but we are trying to make realistic theories here.

1 Like

I haven’t seen curseworld pt. 2 yet, but as I recall they said there are 16 realms parallel to Ninjago. As in, 16 realms immediately accessible to one another; not necessarily 16 realms total. As such, not every lego realm currently is parallel to Ninjago, which leads me to doubt that the constraction realms are.

1 Like

Quite interesting to see where Lego is going with this.

This is feeling a lot like what Marvel started doing in it’s early days, attempting to make a bunch of different places and artifacts into one shared universe, and now Marvel is known for such a thing.

I never would have expected Lego to do that!

2 Likes

I would love it if Bionicle was one of the realms

1 Like

Who remembers the Clutch Powers reference in Ninjago? Well, due to that mention, we could have a few themed realms that cannot exist, Including:

• Castle(at least the 2007-2009 line)
  • Space Police III
  • Power Miners
  • Pirates(Brickbeard Era)
  • Agents
  • City

Unless Clutch Powers has the ability to jump through realms to get to the Ninjago Universe, I’m geussing their world is one in the same. I hope this helps limit the options. :wink:

5 Likes

Let’s not forget about one…that actually everybody has managed to forget…

yo anybody remember Monster Fighters…and remember how there was a legitimate place in that theme called the Monster Realm

Remembered this when I found the two Moonstones I own from the line.

Could be possible.

7 Likes

you know i didn’t forget it, but! anyone remember THIS!

but sense monsterfighters is connected to

6 Likes

I won the smallest power miner sets at school years ago!

2 Likes

I highly doubt Power Miners is linked. It’s set on a normal planet. Plus they already used a Power Miners reference in the form of the Craglings in the Dark Realm.

If we’re going to bring Monster Fighters into the equation, I have another realm to propose; The Adventurers Realm. This would include the Adventurers themes(Egypt, Dino Island, Jungle, and Orient Expedition), Pharaoh’s quest, and be the realm that Dr. Rodney Rathbone and the rest of the Monster Fighters came from.

It would be a sort of mirror of the “real world” in a pre-WWII state. Perhaps in this dimension no World Wars happened at all, and thus technology didn’t get the push of war to drive it forward?

2 Likes

And since the “Pharaoh’s Quest” Comics in the LEGO Magazine blatantly showed “Alien Conquest” and “Atlantis”, we could connect these. Also, in a “Galaxy Squad” game on LEGO.com, we have the Head Clingers from AC make an appearance, meaning these two connect. Finally, we have the Solomon Blaze appearance in Ultra Agents, linking five themes into one realm.

1 Like

But didn’t Lord Vampyre Summon the GS Insectoids from his castle in the Monster Realm? How did they end up in the UA/GS realm if the Monster realm is considered its own realm in story?

It’s also worth mentioning that the Dinos are summoned(somehow) by the Alien Conquest Aliens and Pharaoh Amset Ra in the club comics too.

This kinda leads me to believe that they might be realm hopping to start with.

8 Likes

@Garnira I wouldn’t say Dimension hopping; more like traveling in time.

I mean, that is plausible. Atlantis, AC, and Dino have about the same level of tech and could be around at about the same time, while Pharaoh’s Quest, Monster Fighters, and Adventurers were 100 years(more or less) earlier.

Makes me wonder if the Place of Darkness is the present day Monster Realm(after Vampyre brought on the Apocalypse).

I don’t, however, think that the Ultra Agents realm is the same as the pseudo-earth just because of a head clinger cameo.
EDIT: I’ve got more to back this up now.

What if the moonstones opened a portal to the Ultra Agents realm?

3 Likes

So at this point, what are everybody’s current fan realms?

I noticed all these connections before for all these sets, especially with the comics. Perhaps Lego has had this idea for a while?

5 Likes

@Chronicler Well this all occurred during the upbringing and release of “Ninjago”, so maybe this is all in its Story Bible.

Yeah, they’ve been dropping hints for a long time.

Although, honestly, I doubt we’re going to have any massive crossovers. There might be something here or there, but I think the big idea is to make playing with all your lego toys more accessible to kids who actually follow the stories. It’s like subtly breaking the bounds of separate canons by making crossovers possible.

Except, not really. Remember that game Robot Chronicles? It was a massive crossover of City, Agents, and Racers. I don’t think it’s too far fetched to say that perhaps this is the same dimension as the Ultra Agents one. Made up cities? High tech? Crazy supervillain baddies? Sounds like it to me.

I forgot about that game. Well I guess it goes into the Ninjago/ Clutch Powers Universe due to Agents being shown in the CP movie.

@ThatGuyAtTheEndOfTheRoad That already fits into the Ninjago/CP Universe.

I don’t know if I would take the Clutch Powers name drop as confirmation that he’s in the same universe as Ninjago; he may have just dropped by in search of an adventure.

I would, however, take that as confirmation that the robot chronicles/CP dimension is one of the 16 realms. Once again, it’s probably one in the same with Ultra Agents.