The Sketchbook Project

So, for my birthday this year, I got this sketchbook that will be sent in to a museum to be digitized and archived. So, I decided to chronicle the process. On the cover, I drew Snoke’s throne room (with the red curtains drawn) from memory, so it’s a bit inaccurate, but I do really like it.

But, the first thing I drew was Orson Krennic from Rogue One, and before you say it,I KNOW HIS LEGS ARE LONG, and I’m thinking I might fix it. Anyways, until then, I think it looks pretty good.

Anyways, I’ll try and post every day, but it’s due at the end of March, so I’m not going to stress myself like I did with Inktober. Anyways, all feedback would be greatly appreciated as I go through it. I’ll also be posting on my Deviantart, Twitter, and Tumblr (same username), so if you want to check that out, feel free to!

13 Likes

Krennic’s legs are a bit long.

I really like Snoke’s room, it’s quite faithful to the movie. The star destroyer is a nice touch too.

1 Like

Oh, wow, you think it’s faithful? I just kinda did it off the top of my head, and realized it was a lot more inaccurate than I thought later on. Anyways, thank you, I’m glad you like it!

We stand here amidst my achievement, not yours!

1 Like

Draw my boy kylo

1 Like

Was planning on it

Geeeeewwwdeh

1 Like

I really like the cartoonish design of Krennic. I think Boba Fett would also look cool in that style (wink, wink)

1 Like

Whew, ok, so this requires a lot of explaining.

I “started” drawing Kylo Ren on Saturday night, but I never actually worked on it. Then I pretty much did nothing all of Sunday. On Monday, I did up the second drawing you see, and then went back to finish Kylo Ren. However, for some reason, I put off posting them until now. Also, I do have two more on the way.

Anyways, @RogueToa, this one’s for you mate

4 Likes

Pretty good. Gotta say though, those are some pretty short trees.

Or a tall Ben Swolo. Is the person on the right Star Wars?

1 Like

@Yveran @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister actually, the trees are cut off. They would keep going upwards. I might change it though now that you’ve pointed it out. Also, the second guy is just me as a villain

2 Likes

Finally got around to posting these

3 Likes