The Star Wars Battlefront Topic

Have you waited a bit for the game to load? Sometimes it just takes some time for the game to load your levels unlocks, for some reason.

Did anyone ever play that battlefront game for the DS?

1 Like

I had it for the PSP.
I canā€™t remember if it was BFI or BFII

The DS one had a super hard final boss.

Tbh I donā€™t remember anything about it, except that I had it. XD

My favorite gamemode in Battlefront 2 is space assault. Space combat is so much fun.

It was on the PSP and DS and itā€™s called Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron

1 Like

Hereā€™s something I bet you didnā€™t know.

In Star Wars Battlefront II, The Death Star map is glitched for Clone Troopers. Every time your team member dies, two points are taken off the counter instead of one. Alsoā€¦ the stats screen says you have two deaths even if you didnā€™t die.

So those of you that might have had trouble with that map, thatā€™s probably the reason why. The same might occur on other maps too.

1 Like

The Outer Rim DLC looks pretty good, although I find the choice of the new hero and villain a bit questionable. Also, I really hope the Rancor is lurking around sonewhere in Jabbaā€™s Palace, otherwise Iā€™m going to be really disappointed. I mean, they had the Sarlacc in one map, so I would find it a bit strange, but not surprising, if they skipped the Rancor.

Might actually give it a go, but Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m ready to sell my soul pay 50 bucks for the Season Pass.

Thatā€¦ I did not know. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t find it strange at all

what with all the things they cut out of the game to begin with

I wish someone would do this for Battlefront II

The rancor is in the mapā€¦ itā€™s dead though, soā€¦

So thatā€™s why all my poor clone comrades got slaughtered so brutally. That map was crazy hard to win as the republic unless you really pushed to capture CPs. Whereā€™d you find out about this?

Thatā€™d be cool (though I dunno if that gamesā€™ mechanics would lend themselves to awesome plays). And honestly, itā€™d probably get lost in the sea of mediocre BF ā€œbest ofā€ compilations on YouTube.

Oh come on. He was fun in BFII. You could allegedly glitch the AI he ate to spew out infinite health and ammo if you shot them at the right moment.

1 Like

I found it through a few days of playing the Death Star map. I was frustrated and confused on how I could have been losingā€¦ then I noticed the double counter thing despite not dying. So I googled it and found out it was a glitch.

1 Like

Huh. I just thought for some reason the Republic AI kept bottlenecking itself in meatgrinder chokepoints. The more you knowā€¦

2 Likes

I bet we wonā€™t see Clone Wars stuff for a long while.(Or maybe never.) Everythingā€¦ Star Wars will be OT or STā€¦FOREVER.

1 Like

When I play, I want to feel, something.

What ever these guys are playing and feeling is what I want to play and feel, and when Iā€™m done I want to feel and look like this guy

Website of the stormtrooper

2 Likes

We need the Storm Trooper Commander in Battlefront

Itā€™s non-canon thoughā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ :cry: