The Star Wars Battlefront Topic

Correction:

AFTER they release Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, and Modern Warfare 3 remasters :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, here’s the trailer for ‘The Ultimate Edition’ with a small peek at the Rogue One DLC.

EDIT: The Rogue One DLC is being released on Dec 5th.

4 Likes

For anybody who doesn’t have Battlefront, or thought that it didn’t have enough at launch, buy this. It’s the price of a new game, with all the DLC included.

1 Like

Actually, it’s cheaper. It’s only $40!

1 Like

It’s 55$ in Canada.

All things considered, that’s pretty great. It’s 15$ less then the launch price.

2 Likes

Woah!

I know. That low, low price blew me away.

(Thank you ShareFactory update!)

EDIT 12/1/16

So finally, with only 5 days until the DLC is released, we finally have a 60 second look at Rogue One Scarif. I’m pumped.

6 Likes

I’m really pumped for this, looks like it could be the best DLC for this game!

1 Like

Actually it’s the 6th.

1 Like

Yes, Tuesday the 6th. That’s five days from now.

Ohhhhh yes! Taking the multi-stage idea from the Death Star DLC and opening it up to the larger maps is really making me antsy to play this. This’ll make for a really fantastic gamenight.

3 Likes

This looks beyond epic! So many awesome environments, and those gamemodes look super neat!

That new planetary shield/space station looks super cool. I’m really hoping it’ll be incorporated into the Canon in the future.

4 Likes

I bet it will be; the same way that a cross-guard lightsaber showed up in Rebels after Episode VII came out.

3 Likes

“Shields! Why did it have to be shields?!”

DLC looks cool, but I wish Baze or Chirrut were heroes.

2 Likes

Oh man, they would have been EPIC! Hmmm… maybe… in a DLC for the Scarif DLC?

3 Likes

DICE has been pretty good in the past about free DLC, so if Baze and Chirrut become as popular as I think, then there’s probably a good chance they’ll get added in for free.

1 Like

Nope. Rogue One: Scarif is the final addition to Battlefront.

Does that mean they’ll stop updating and patching the game in 2017?

1 Like

I doubt it. There’ll probably be one or two guaranteed patches after Rogue One comes out to fix whatever inevitable balancing issues there are, and that could possibly include the free heroes, since that’s what DICE has done in the past with free content. It probably won’t be updated much after February or March of 2017 though, since work on BFEAII will be heavily underway for scheduled release in Q4.

3 Likes

I meant final DLC.

Ah, okay.

Having Baze and Chirrut as free expansion characters would be a really neat final send-off for the game.

2 Likes