The TakumaNuva appreciation topic!

He’s a cannibal and his mom makes cakes. That’s all I know about him.

4 Likes

cannibal cakes?

1 Like

Can verify that Takuma is enough of a ■■■■■■ to actually assist in the purchase of Galidor in large quantities.

3 Likes

I actually have a lot of Galidor.

I don’t want it ._.

It hides in a closet near my computer…waiting for it’s chance of revenge…

1 Like

Give it to @MaximumWarp

I suppose it would depend on how they were prepared…

The rest of TTV confirmed as illiterate.

I’m also pretty when I’m not cool. B)

Don’t feel bad, I haven’t either.

This doesn’t apply to everybody?

“HEY MA! I GOT A NEW CAKE IDEA FOR YA!”

Oh gosh, I think I still have that Jens head from the Kek Powerizer lying around somewhere since I returned from Brickfair. Truth be told though, the other guys just assumed I’d chip in money for it and bought the thing without even asking me, the dirty rats. D8<

I hear that PETA knows where to hire some capable arsonists if you’re interested.

Why not eat them?

10 Likes

I can tell you that Tahu’s pretty spicy and Kopaka’s a good thing to put in ice cream, as for the others I’m not sure.

3 Likes

I like Takuma, he’s got potential, as well as a nice personality. I just hope he’s not branded as the cannibal fro the rest of his TTV days.On another note, hey, a man’s got to eat, right?
-Oonie

4 Likes

@TakumaNuva
Why don’t you have the podcast member title?

2 Likes

Because he has not donned the Great Mask of Cannibalism and eaten Eljay yet.

1 Like

Give it to me. NOW.

6 Likes

I’m not so sure. Food that is “spicy” and food that has “heat” are two different things (and I’m not even talking about the temperature). I don’t think Tahu would actually be all that good unless you’re looking for all bite and no flavor. Kopaka for ice cream would be a definite no-no. Ice crystals in ice cream are actually a sign of low quality. Ice crystals would result from improper storage or production procedures and the water can cause the ingredients to break-down making it not as good.

Yeah, maybe telling that joke was a mistake. d=

BECAUSE I’M A FRAUD.

8 Likes

Am I the only one waiting for Takuma to eat the rest of the cast?

I hope so.

3 Likes

you replied to me that you would soon during the 10,000 subscriber live stream

What makes you think that I haven’t already?

1 Like

@TakumaNuva What is the best part of a human to eat?

1 Like

First you break their limbs

Then you eat the cast

And that’s the best part

3 Likes

After the whole 138 and 139 fiasco L.J and Takuma have switched places as my favourite ttv member

Takuma is cool and probably one of my top 3 TTV hosts.

Ok I take that back, Takuma is my number 1 TTV host/cast member.
Why? Well IDK, reasons I guess

Oh and also because I constantly quote “GG 10/10, g8, b8, m8. Lets move on.” when someone just won’t stop talking and they need to shut up. Of course they just look at me like :confused:

But its worth it.

2 Likes