The Teraxyraptor

A ferocious rahi created by Makuta Chirox during his feud with Mutran.
The Teraxyraptor(tear-ah-zee-raptor) is a fearsome pack hunter capable of shredding a toa to scrap In moments with its razor sharp protosteel claws, and is capable of running almost as fast as a takea shark can swim.

Now to talk about the actual moc, I’ve really rediscovered my love for paleontology recently and wanted to build a biologically accurate prehistoric creature, which became a raptor, which then mutated into a rahi when I started adding things like the head crest and hoses, aside from the rahi mutations I tried to make the raptor as generally accurate to the raptor genus as I could, such as the general proportions, the skeletal structure and the coverings, which is why it has protofeathers on the arms, while replicating the appearance of the early rahi designs, for better or for worse.

Thank you for viewing.

29 Likes

Some parts look a little cluttered, but overall it looks pretty good.

2 Likes

colorscheme is meh, build looks really cool tho

1 Like

Is it wrong to be imagining a pack of these guys chasing down some Matoran through a jungle?
Because that’s what I immediately started thinking of when I saw this. Good job!

2 Likes

The build is absolutely amazing.

1 Like

Something about the way the CCBS shells and addons are integrated here looks a bit off, namely the speakers from Stringer. Otherwise this is pretty well done, really harkening back to the 03-04 Titans and Vehicles aesthetically.

3 Likes

I like the colors and the build, but I’m not sure about the tubing on the back.

1 Like

Nice, looks like it would fit right in with some Rahi from 01-03.

1 Like

I love it, I really do.
But I don’t, something about the colors feel off to me.

The look of this thing somehow releases dopamine all throughout my brain.

But it is a bit gappy in the torso, but great moc.