The thing you want the most!

I guess you could say Kamen Rider Nyran is a Robo Rider!

(Cuz Nyran is a robot)

1 Like

Since I wrote my first post on this topic I learned that my best friend also likes her.

Do you want to kill him now? Or what do you want to do? Do you even want to tell us?

Nah, I don’t want to vent, I want the rage to build up, so I will feel no remorse.
jk
We’ve made our peace about it.

This sounds familiar…
I know
I have a crush on a childhood friend of mine (yes a girl…)
and one day, my friend told me that he had a crush on her
See I dont want to admit the fact that I like this girl, because it would be a tad awkward
Funny thing is, they went out 4 times, then she dumped him
sucker
Of course, I never got the courage to tell her that I liked her…
And I havent gotten the chance to talk to her in like 1 and a half years :confused:

1 Like

Plot twist: I fell in love with this girl.

AFTER I heard that she was in love with me.

AND AFTER she denied it.

'nother thing I want: to know if she was lying or not, with asking her

Come to think about it, telepathy would come in handy for all situations where I want to get an answer but won’t ask the question because it would be awkward.

3 Likes

Either way, good luck @Hawkflight. I can’t really give advice seeing as I’m a filthy coward when it comes to this subject.

2 Likes

Hey, look on the bright side!

We can be filthy cowards together.

._.

4 Likes

Fun fact, if you have all four/five original ninja, and one Kendo ninja, you technically can make any of the Kendo ninja?

I am a proud owner of a single NRG Kai. Sadly the Chokun that came with the set…yeah most of the printing on his face has worn off.

HE HAS NO FAYCE.

Actually, I think the Chokun that came with NRG Kai had some sort of a misprint in general. Just about everyone I know with that set had a Chokun with bad face printing.

1 Like

Or you could be filthy casuals.

Well…

It has been exactly a month…

Yeah, I’ve gotten writer’s block because I don’t write my ideas down on paper. But nevertheless, TTV INFINITY 9 is coming. Just not quite yet…

1 Like

Kyoryu plz

6 Likes
5 Likes

A life size statue of my self-MOC q:
also infinite bionicle parts

i like browsing throught old topics,mkay?

A Faiz Driver.

@anon68675807 over there with his Faiz driver

Ummm…

Don’t say “your mother,” Don’t say "your mother,"Don’t say "your mother,"Don’t say "your mother,"Don’t say "your mother,"Don’t say "your mother,"Don’t say "your mother,"Don’t say "your mother,"Don’t say "your mother,"Don’t say "your mother,"Don’t say “your mo-”

Umm, I mean, I’d really like…

A device that would let me travel back in time anytime I screw up in school. Yeah.

1 Like

“Tries to understand you”

You screw up at school… alot, righte?

Procrastination is a cruel, cruel mistress.

5 Likes