The old man is beautiful

4 Likes

This is too good for existence

ahem

1 Like

some more than others than.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever watched it.

Looks like something my dad might have watched before.

No, no we haven’t.

This is literally the first time I’ve heard of this show, and it looks dumb.

1 Like

I do agree

2 Likes

I second (third?) this.

3 Likes

alright alright I get it. not every one has herd of this old tv show. cut me some slack /s

I had no idea that this even existed five seconds ago.

Loved this show as a kid

1 Like

finally! I’m not the only one that’s herd of this show.
(I agree with you on that statement too)

1 Like

I’ve seen an episode of the reboot. It looked nice and similar to the old show whenever the human models weren’t visible.

1 Like

Nope never even heard about them til now.

I’ve only seen one clip of it. It’s this countdown thing where it’s like “4, 3, 2, 1 and a half” or something like that. It’s kind of weird.

I’ve only watched a couple of episodes when i was a kid and honestly the characters are really creepy

I haven’t watched the original, but I am a huge fan of another thing Gerry Anderson did, a later show called Captain Scarlet.

There’s actually a semi-reboot/sequel of this show on right now in New Zealand (which is, consequently being marketed as an Amazon Prime Original Show, hence why my non-New Zealand based self knows about it), called Thunderbirds Are Go!, and believe it or not (and I never thought I’d say this about anything), but it’s actually better than the original.

Also, @Ghosty : Yeah, they’re pretty terrifying.

1 Like

This show was so much of my childhood, in the evenings, there was a channel that had this on just after 9 so I would spend late night weekends watching this. The reboot of the series is pretty cool too

1 Like