The Toa Anga

Name suggested by @Toa-Vladin
Sorry about pictures

The toa Anga are one of the toa teams that are tasked with the destruction of the dark hunters.

The toa of fire Flare: The hot headed but wanabe loner who lost his brothers during a battle with the dark hunters.

The toa of stone Pohora: The most exited of the toa, using his mask, he can run super fast.

Toa of air cease: The the second fastest toa of the bunch. He is the calmest of the six.

Toa of water Aquas: The smartest or wisest of this group of toa, he can come up with complex plans and gain victory. He is also a great swimmer.

Toa of earth Sara: The fastest and most agile of the six, she is their second best fighter and the most social.

Toa of ice Ixra: Being the team leader Ixra is a quick thinker and comes up with simple plans that usually work. She is kind and a good leader. She also is a master of her elemental abilities.

7 Likes

They are all pretty basic. Colors for most of them are good. The green and red don’t really work in my opinion

5 Likes

Well I like green and red together

2 Likes

your older than 13 right?

Flare:
Seems have some references to Nitroblast, the Hau doesn’t look great on it.

Pohora:
Decent color, the 2.0 feet doesn’t work and reuses Mata Nui components.

Cease:
Christmas without white, the neck is bare noticable-

Aquas:
Appears to reuse Toa Sonic model, exposed back make him incomplete from the rest.

Sara:
Feels like a HF character switch it’s body with a CCBS torso, the design doesn’t give much of a mobile appearance personally.

Ixra:
The most dull of the bunch, while I kinda like the upper leg build, her upper design isn’t entreating.

1 Like

I am older than 13, and my goal was to make simple but different mocs that had some form of cohesion. I was also slightly inspired by the toa Mari

The hau is also the only non chewed up red mask that I have

Hey that’s pretty good!

They look good for being basic. I would say more complex torsos would do these mocs a favor.

1 Like

Why are they so mad? /s

2 Likes

Huh… what do you mean?

The toa Anga… like anger

1 Like

I like that you used my name, but I really can’t understand the mocs if the images are like this.

Well… at least the Mocs are unique