The Transformers

How do you know the transformation is that good, from what i can tell it looks like a simple torso inversion

There’s no way it can be that simple, given how amazing the robot mode turned out. Its probably going to be on par, or maybe a little less than MP 36.

It would explain the bulky torso and fat dino mode

the robot mode is accurate, and that’s not a good thing since the design in the cartoon sucked

And that’s your opinion. Personally, I love Dinobot’s design.

It’s a rounded cube with limbs,
I think you may have a slight bias for the character.

Looking at the figure, it looks like the robot legs and head are crammed into the Dino torso, which banana peels around into the robot torso with the Dino head and arms inside.

I also just noticed that the robot mode chest head is also the Dino underbelly, you can see the same shapes and paint lines, you can even see the eyes.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

just noticed the dino is holding a golden kanoka

but really nostalgia blinds people, that has to be the worst looking masterpiece I’ve seen

1 Like

I’m honestly on the fence. I have no real attachment to beast wars, so I kinda don’t really care too much about this figure. It looks kinda alright in robot mode, but what @Payinku pointed out is kinda unforgivable. I do like that he includes the eye beams for scanning (I assume, I never watched beast wars), and the robot mode and velociraptor heads look pretty cool, but the velociraptor more is really panel heavy, especially for a beast wars figure. Also, he does kinda look fat. Although, I do like the arms and legs. I kinda find it especially disappointing after all the hype around it. However, don’t get me wrong, this figure could be super fun to play with and transform, but at the end of the, it just doesn’t look that good.

Also, the Dino mode looks kinda square, imo

those are actually laser beams from his eyes, its one of the abilities he has used in combat in the show. It’s even how he destroyed the golden disk that is included in the figure.

1 Like

Huh, ok, good to know. Thanks

I need to watch beast wars, I’ve heard it’s good

nice spoilers my dude
only just started season 2

iirc that’s supposed to be the disk that voyager 1 carries

I DISAPER AND MORE MPS GET ANNOUNCED, WE HAVE USERNAME LADYS MAN 217 AND I CANT DECIDE WHICH FACTION IM ON

3 Likes

Join the cons

They’re the best.

1 Like

I’m gonna leave this here.

1 Like

it’s indeed just inside out

and there is a lot of robot parts showing up on the dino mode

so, no good transformation either, the only thing I like about this thing is the colorscheme

I kinda feel like despite everything I said, he might be great in hand. He just doesn’t look that good

This is something I’ve come to expect from BW MPs so it doesn’t bother me.

You know what, it’s actually kinda growing on me

1 Like

The robot looks fine, a bit too thick IMO.

But that Dino mode is just…yikes.

I don’t care much for Dinobot’s design to begun with. Here’s hoping they can pull off Dinobot II in fifty years.

1 Like

Another reason for the price increase is his size.

He’s one big boi. Not sure if the size is show accurate but that’s that.

4 Likes