The Transformers

I’m still more hyped for the cybertron based prequel at the moment

oh yeah, so I finally got around to reading “More Than Meets The Eye” (the first 4 volumes)

possibly the best transformers related media I’ve ever read, I love how it takes pretty like, D list transformers ('cept for Rodimus, Ratchet, Magnus and Cyclonus) for the most part and makes them into characters you actually care about

it also is responsible for the creation of this gif

12 Likes

Has anyone seen the new reveals? I need that Sixshot.

Well I seen Kickback, Sisxshot, G2 Optimus, Hot Rod, Titansmasters Swoop, Fangry & and here are the pictures.

2 Likes

scrath that, I need that hotrod and Sixshot.

I must have that Six Shot!

They’re making a new kickback!? I have to have it!

Ohhh, that rodimus looks pretty sweet

As much as I love Beast Wars, seeing as its what got me into Transformers when I was little, I actually don’t care for Beast Machines all that much.

What continuity is it set in?

G1 IIRC

What does that mean?

If I recall correctly

Oh. Neet.

I recently got the Titans Return voyager Sentinel Prime, my first transformer purchase in a few years. I absolutely love him. He’s a great figure, objectively one of the best I own, and I really like the orange.
The “train” is nothing special, but the shuttle and robot modes are great.

1 Like

I like the look of that thing, but DOTM Sentinel will always be the definitive Sentinel to me, and everything else has to measure up to him.

1 Like

HAHAHA! I get that joke!* Serious voice *
And now I hate you for making it.

(Note: I don’t actually hate you)

1 Like

I always wanted DotM Sentinel, but never got him, so this is a good substitute for me. I like the orange a lot more than the drab red, too.
@MaximusPrime RIP Ironhide, I guess he wasn’t feeling lucky enough.

I recently got CW Leader Starscream for half off. And as my first Leader class figure ever… I’m a little disappointed.

Maybe it’s just because I have Cybertron Primus, but the hollowness and plastic quality are my main issues along with the minimal paint. To me he only looks good with the crown on, as it helps his other colors pop against the gray. And the worst part is definitely the worst: Horrible. Light. Piping. For shame. :frowning:

However, I like how big he is even with the reduced amount and quality of plastic. He still stands taller than Voyager class figures from years and years ago (mainly '06-'07). The jet mode is amazing, and it’s just too cool to finally have a King Starscream.

1 Like

Who would you recommend, Sentinel Prime or Alpha Trion?

I would have to say Sentinel, but I don’t know how good the Alpha Trion mold is, so I’m probably not qualified to tell you which is better. I personally prefer the colors and overall design of Sentinel.