The Transformers

So I looked at it again. I saw Soundwave’s base mode…

Sweet mother of Primus this thing will dwarf Fortmax!

In the image, Soundwave is tiny compared to the small section that we see. That same mold, is about a third if the size Fortmax’s base mode. Hasbro really knows what they’re doing here.

He’ll probably be shorter, but large in every other dimension.

Those walls on the sides will likely be his legs, meaning most of everything else will probably be a giant torso. This’ll cause him to be shorter, but not necessarily smaller.

1 Like

Like how Metroplex was the “Tallest”, which he was, but G1 Fortmax had about three times his mass.

It’s got nothing to do with story, just general shape.

A T-Rex, especially the kinda pudgy one that Trypticon transforms into, has VERY wide-set hips. The legs are around the height of his body, but they’re set at the side of his torso, not the bottom. If he’s smaller, it’s just due to what he literally is, nothing about the toy itself. If I made a guess, I’d estimate this thing is gonna be $150-$200.

2 Likes

It will probably be taller than FortM but I don’t think it will dwarf him by any means.

The Titan Master here should provide an accurate scale for the leg. I think each one comes at a height of 3.5 cm or so.

http://www.bwtf.com/toyreview-images/generations/platinum/trypticon/officialbm.jpg
And the general proportions will most likely be close to his G1 counterpart.

Unfortunately this probably means the body will be extremely hollow in order for the legs to support such a massive figure or the tail will have to be dragging all the time.

3 Likes

Sees the Galvatron figure

crying intensifie

1 Like

good trailer

but AoE RotF and DotM had good trailers too and well, we know how those turned out

3 Likes

optimus: forgive me(then strikes bumblebee)

violent flashbacks to Halo 5

2 Likes

Please tell me he actually kills bee.

2 Likes

violent flashbacks to Halo 5

2 Likes

I don’t get it.

That would sure be interesting.

But guys, listen. Isn’t anyone else going to comment on the three headed robot dragon in the beginning?

not when bumbebee has a spinoff movie confirmed and for a split second you can see him catch prime’s punch before he sticks him

4 Likes

Really? God dang it Hasbro. I get that he’s the kid appeal character and all, but you need to calm the flip down.

Well why are they fighting in the first place?

The marketing told a story of a massive hunt for the Master Chief, implying either he or Agent Locke, the guy who was after him were gonna die. Instead there was a terribly choreographed fight and that was the end of their hostilities to each other. I feel like that’s what’s gonna happen here, giving me violent flashbacks to Halo 5

3 Likes

Not really. Most likely it’s a Predacon. Transformers: Prime explained that Predacons came to Earth in ye olden days and a few survived long enough to help create our legends before dying out. Most likely that’s what’s going to be in the films as well.

1 Like

I know that. I was just trying to be descriptive.

Well, i have a theory based off theories and other canons. You can notice something subtle when they are fighting, optimuss eye color was a dark purple instead of the regular light blue. Something that might cause this would be a loss of energon, causing him to shut down (like how he was in space) making him need an energon transfusion, and a possible way to get energon is from a little thing called “dark energon” or in prime, the blood of unicron, this also ties in why the military guy would go to talk to megatron, because they need a force strong enough to defeat optimus. So perhaps optimus is kinda a pseudo galvatron? Being controlled by unicron to get rid of any threats.

2 Likes

or he might be controled by those “creators” that was mentiond in AoE.:

yeah, this is the only image that exist of them currently.

who said they were quintesson? We only know that they are called “Creators”.

remember that the movie canon is not like the other known canons. Thus the “creators” could just be another made up part of the movieverse transformers franchise, or they could be the movieverse version of the quintesson.

1 Like

When did that happen? Also, while this is pretty interesting, and the purple eyes definitely mean something, I don’t think OP would say “Forgive me” if he was under the influence of dark energon, or being controlled.

Those aren’t Quintesson limbs.

You know of any other Transformer creators from the lore? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes