The Transformers

So, Last Stand and Sins have 10, and MTMTE has about 50, plus the 1st issue of Last Light. But I’m also completely new to the comics.

1 Like

MTMTE has actually 57 (the last two are more titans return things, but still)

that being said, MTMTE is amazing and every issue is worth reading

From what I’ve seen, MTMTE has a very lighthearted tone, which is what drew me to it. Lots of funny moments like these.

And the entirety of “The One Where They Go To Earth”. So I think I’ll start with MTMTE.

1 Like

it does have a lighthearted tone most of the time

but there are other times where… for the sake of spoilers I’m not gonna get into it, but lets just say there’s a lot of feels

Alright. Now there are the 57 issues, and after that is the one issue of Lost Light, so where does Revolution fit in?

1 Like

the revolution is right after 57, then you get lost light (which for all intents and purposes is MTMTE 58 or 59 if you’re counting the one shot revolution)

Alright. Thanks.

no problem meng

One other thing, do the Dinobots ever show up?

well… one does, not gonna say who or how, but he does

1 Like

Alright. I was just wondering. Thanks.

1 Like

IDW in general is pretty dark, and I wouldn’t recommend it if you can’t handle the more serious tone.

1 Like

Its not that I can’t handle it, its just that I don’t think its the best starting point.

Last Stand of the Wreckers first. ESPECIALLY if you want to read MTMTE.
The Wreckers mini-series sets up a ton of important plot points for the first season of MTMTE and also gives a peek into how things are in the IDWverse a little before the post-war stage MTME kicks off at. I won’t spoil anything, but the impact of a few events will be greatly diminished without reading LSotW.

It is also in my opinion the best IDW Transformers comic by far, but that’s just a matter of personal taste. MTMTE for the most part is good also but I feel it’s later runs and ending were at a much lower quality than what it had before.

I wouldn’t really call the series “dark” more than I would call it “filled with lotsa robo-gore”. MTMTE has a similar level of gore but it’s not used as frequently.

1 Like

Alright. Fine. I’ll go with Last Stand first. You can all calm your collective butts.

Well what about Sins Of The Wreckers?

Also, I have a dilemma.

So I was browsing amazon one day for stuff I’d like to get when I have money. I came to four options that I can’t choose from.

There’s AOE Slog, who is something I’ve been wanting for a little while. Pretty cheep, especially for a Voyager, and not only is that another Dinobot to my collection, its another Dinobot that isn’t Grimlock, which kind of a big deal, seeing how I have at least 6 different Grimlocks.
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Extinction-Generations-Voyager-Figure/dp/B00I0NIAIS/ref=pd_■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■7P1G6Z83EQ

Next is Whirl, who is someone I’ve really been wanting for a long time. The price isn’t too bad, and he also comes with some clip weapons for me to try out on my Warpath. He’s also another Wrecker to my ranks, which is always a plus.
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Generations-Anniversary-Voyager-Autobot/dp/B00E4FNW7K/ref=pd_■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■7P1G6Z83EQ

Then there’s leader class Skywarp. He’s my favorite of the three seekers, and uses a pretty good mold. There’s not much else to say other than how this would be my 2nd leader class figure.
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Generations-Leader-Skywarp-Action/dp/B00WO0AXZG/ref=pd_sim_21_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00WO0AXZG&pd_rd_r=0G2303542H1XEZTCWXAY&pd_rd_w=zn5cJ&pd_rd_wg=VWhkU&psc=1&refRID=0G2303542H1XEZTCWXAY

Finally we have leader class Armada Megatron. From what I’ve seen, its a good mold. Not to mention he’s another tank to add to my collection, as well as being my 2nd leader figure. And the functioning tank treads are a pretty big point for me.
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Generations-Leader-Armada-Megatron/dp/B00ND603Z0/ref=pd_■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■1JNHEN0XWCW5

The only Grimlock I own is GPS-inflicted, and honestly, I’m completely fine with that. The Dinobots in general have always seemed extremely boring character-wise to me (given that outside of being dinosaurs they’re basically just roid-rage autobots), only FOC and some of MTMTE really standing out.

but it’s Armada

I don’t think I know what that one is.

Is this a good or bad thing?

Slog isn’t bad, but I’d recommend Skywarp. The Generations Jetfire mold is great.[quote=“MaximusPrime, post:692, topic:1198”]
I don’t think I know what that one is.
[/quote]

Here you go.

What about Whirl and Megatron?

Wait, I get in now. Thanks.

So then which one is it?

Megs = 0
Warp = 1
Whirl = 0
Slog = **.**5

I don’t have either, so I can’t say.