The Transformers

Fair enough.

1 Like

I have it, don’t, it’s trash if you don’t want a gurwalk mode, it’s barely poseable and the transformation is really underwhelming.

Well it just so happens that I do. But I will take this into consideration.

Megs = 0
Warp = 1
Whirl = -1
Slog = .5

It’s not a bad toy as an update to the G1 toy, my main issue is the lack of any IDW Whirl toy.

3 Likes

I would suggest either Megatron or skywarp

Alright. So that brings it to

Megs = 1
Warp = 2
Whirl = 1
Slog = .5

But I also got 20 bucks today for my Bday party with my family, and I also finished Voltron LD season 2 today. The inner conflict is very strong.

EDIT:

THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING!

5 Likes

Has anyone read IDW’s Regeneration 1? I got the first two issues a while back and like 'em.

Alright. So I got $20 at my family Bday party yesterday, and I’ve narrowed it down to two options. One of which has four sub options.

There’s Whirl

And Slog.

But if I get slog, I would get one of these five as well.

TR Sawback.

TR Brawn.

TR Ptero. (To go with my clobber)

RID Legion Springload.

And RID Legion Groundbuster.

If your interested in collecting the AOE Dinobots, go for Slog.

Also, that Brawns bio is for a Spiderman toy. WTF?

1 Like

I’m interested in collecting Dinobots period. I already have AOE Grimlock, Strafe, and Snarl, Animated Grimlock and Snarl, TM Clobber, RID Warrior and Legion class Grimlock, and Heromashers Grimlock. I think that’s all of them, but I might be missing one or two. So yes, Slog would be a welcome addition. Though the copious amounts of soft plastic used is a bit concerning.

Slog is pretty…BLEH. He has some really cool parts, but others that are really underwhelming.

I’ll take that into consideration. Thanks.

i sugest whirl

Alright. Could you be a little more specific as to why?

Whirl: 1
Slog: 1
Sawback: 0
Brawn: 0
Ptero: 0
Springload: 0
Groundbuster: 0

Go get Mini-Swoop!

1 Like

I’d suggest Whirl just because of me liking the character.

But baby swoop looks pretty cool as well.

It’s really up to you

1 Like

I think I’ll probably go double dinobot. But Sayback also looks really good. I like his shield mode.

Whirl: 3
Slog: 1.5
Sawback: 0
Brawn: 0
Ptero: 2
Springload: 0
Groundbuster: 0

EDIT:

So I watched some reviews for Slog, and i found out that its kinda crap. I’ll still probably get it, but after Scorn… and Slug… and Slash. So yeah, I’m going with Whirl.

EDIT:

Alright. So I was looking on a Transformers toy site, and I found a Prime Vehicon for a really good price. Its a really good figure, that I’ve wanted for a really long time, but I’ve also wanted whirl for a long time, both are amazing figures, but the Vehicon is only a deluxe. I am so conflicted.

Do you own any Titans Return items at this point?

why would you need a Voyager Vehicon

1 Like

I have Hardhead, Skullcruncher, and Clobber.

I’d wait until you’ve got one of the Leaders to get another Titan Master.

They’ve reached full functionality once you can plug them all over a base.

1 Like