The Transformers

S-spoilerz

Ah Sins of the Wreckers, what good story arc for the sequel to the Last Stand of Wreckers.

1 Like

I think I’d prefer that cackling oaf over this psychotic spider.

The lines between fiction and reality have blurred within my mind, and with each passing moment, I become less Maximus, and more predacon spider.

Good, Good, embrace the predacon within you.

It won’t be long now. I feel that I have become too far gone for help. I am more spider than I am myself.
… heh… heh… heh…

in other news, i have ordered armada demolisher and the ps2 game Transformers armada. which hopefully will arrive by the end of the month.

1 Like

Hehehe… hehehehehehahahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

FOOLS! All that you once new of your friend Maximus is now GONE! Now I am all that’s left.
Tarantulas!

Don’t Make me get the council involved.

1 Like

Those fools? Please. They can do nothing to me!

But tripredacus can.

1 Like

Hmm. True as that may be, they could never possibly expect my hiding within this weak fleshing’s body.

Well if I told them…

1 Like

And they still wouldn’t find me. All you humans look identical. By the time they would pin me down, I will have relocated.

Well that just, Prime or I should say LIO CONVOY!

1 Like

Oh what are they going to do? You pathetic Maximals would never harm a human.

speaking of Convoy. Does anyone else here find it weird how in the japanese canon all commanders have to have their heads built in the likeness of Optimus Prime/Convoy?

Dai Atlas or Star saber or Fortress didn’t.

No we’ve can’t, but I know who can.

3 Likes

well i meant more those who had the title of “Convoy” in their name.

you know, Fire Convoy, Beast Convoy, Lio Convoy, Big Convoy, Great Convoy. Many of these guys basicly use the same head while not being related to Optimus Prime/Convoy.

well i’m guessing to tie themselves closer to the original Convoy.