The Transformers

Honestly TLK’s the first one I’m gonna skip. I didn’t like the first four and I don’t have enough faith that this’ll be different. It saddens me because I do want a good Transformers movie.

2 Likes

at least we still have the 1986 movie.

2 Likes

Is anyone else kinda worried that we won’t get a toy for Onslaught, Dreadbot, and Mohawk? I mean, I know we got a leak for an Onslaught, and I know that even though he was only in the movie for a few seconds, we got a Berserker toy, but I’m still a bit nervous.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a reveal at Hascon.

1 Like

What’s Hascon?

1 Like

It’s Hasbro’s replacement for Botcon, and it also includes Hasbro’s other brands. They said they would have some of next year’s TFs there.

Ok, thanks!
(Man, I hope we see some Power of the Primes)

2 Likes

Me, too. Fingers crossed for toys of the Thirteen!

2 Likes

Man. I would kill for a Nexus Prime figure.

3 Likes

Just watched tlk, it was meh.

2 Likes

I agree with a lot of what you said.

I really enjoyed it, but it was flawed.

That said, I do think Cybertronians had an appropriate level of prominence/screentime.

2 Likes

If we do get toys of the Thirteen, I’m interested to see what they do for Amalgamous Prime, as well as Nexus.

2 Likes

Maybe a triple changer, sextuple changer?

3 Likes

That’s the dream. If that does happen, he’d probably be a retool of TR Sixshot. That would be fine if they did an amazing retool, though.

3 Likes

Good finds from TRU

Haven’t popped them open yet but pretty excited to.

6 Likes

Berserker is really cool! I got him just a week ago! Just, let me know if you have an issue with the head popping off, or if it’s just me. Also, I’m excited for you!

1 Like

Got to mess with him, he’s got a slight issue with the head popping off. It only does if I directly pull, but it’s not constant.

Protoform Optimus could be one of my favorite Deluxe molds ever, honestly. Really love him.

3 Likes

I might buy him, but relight now I’m concentrating on getting characters from the movie.

I’m going to see the movie next week. I don’t know why but no matter how bad the bayformers movies have been I’ve always had a soft spot for them. After I see a transformers movie it inspires me to try and make Mocs. It’s been happening since I was a little kid. Plus the bayformers were the first taste I got of transformers and I absolutely loved it

3 Likes

So my plans on seeing the movie this week have fell through.

I might just have to wait until redbox

1 Like