though seeing as I hate both of those movies that doesn’t say a whole lot

6 Likes

i’m going to see it tonight. honestly i’m really curious to see how it’ll be

4 Likes

Meanwhile in spain I have to wait till august 4 to watch it

5 Likes

Oh, that sucks.

1 Like

yo i saw TLK and you know what? i think it was great. it just… didn’t feel like a transformers movie, yknow?

otherwise i think my biggest complaint would be that practically none of the characters had enough screen time except for bumblebee and the humans

also quintessa sucked. like, we weren’t given any information on her, she was just kinda… there. idk

btw i really hope we get an actual decent cogman figure eventually

Oh and also, anyone know when the hot rod figure is released(or where can i buy it)? because it actually doesn’t look that bad
i mean yeah, it kinda sucks that it’s a remold, but it seems like they fixed most of what was ugly on lockdown so i think it seems alright
here’s a few pictures i found:

his hands look bad thought

3 Likes

Just picked up these two beauties today! I love these figures!

6 Likes

GG Walmart

7 Likes

Walmart knows what’s up.

they see past your bullcrap name made 'cause you lost a trademark.

4 Likes

Anybody here good with photoshop? I need something done for a tf rp I want to do. Just pm me if you want to help.

I’m kinda ok at it. I mean, all I really have is the iPad app. Here’s something I did in a few minutes.

2 Likes

Well I already got the job done.

Also, I finally saw Yhe Last Knight! And I loved it. Definitely the best one yet.

2 Likes

The first one is still the best.

2 Likes

TLk doesn’t have sam. I rest my case.

2 Likes

They’re all varying degrees of trash.
There is no “best”.

2 Likes

This is true.

Exactly why TLK is terrible :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

it depends on the liking of the watcher, you like anime, and for me any anime is trash, this probably means that I will love TLK, who knows, human brain is weird

1 Like

Personally, I’ve liked all of them.

Been outa the loop. May bounce back in soon.

The first one also lacked characterization of the Transformers, as in, the ones the movie is supposed to be about. TLK had a less solid plot but the characters were actually memorable for reasons other than using a G1 name.

4 Likes

Yeah, I love how each character had their own voice and personality. That’s why I loved the Decepticons in this movie. They weren’t just background characters.

2 Likes