The Transformers

@Chronicler I would also recommend Transformers Armada, but if you would like a good laugh (and also get a few references in TF Animated), watch the '80s cartoon.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/07/24/power-primes-rumored-product-lineup-345389

3 Likes

saw it a while ago, that all looks great, the dinobots I’m especially hyped for

though I’m a little skeptical that those are the full waves and I believe other figures will be a part of them, mainly because you see Jazz and Optimus like 2 or 3 times, I believe other figures will take their places in the replicated ones

1 Like

i hope the abominus isn’t trash looking at you menasor

EDIT: finally, a liege Maximo figure!

2 Likes

I’m just looking forward to a new G1 styles Optimus that combines with its trailer (since that seems to be the theme with leaders)

2 Likes

Not to mention G1 style Dinobots and friggen Predaking!

3 Likes

Yeah, these POTP leaks look good alright. I’m most excited to collect all the Prime Masters and Titan Predaking! Also, as a Bayformers guy, I’m interested in seeing what this rumored “Movie Universe” line is all about.

2 Likes

Well you guys are talking about those leaks of POTP and TFU toy lines, despise Hasbro talk down the leaks from almost all Transformers Fan Sites.

I know, it sucks

I’m going to get the Predaking box. I just know I won’t be able to control myself and not get it.

1 Like

look at it this way

since hasbro took it all down that means it’s real if there were any doubt of it being fake

have you ever loved a robot with all your heart

6 Likes

in a matter a fact…

1 Like

I have loved countless robots in my time. I’d love to list them, but I’m on mobile and it’d be a pain in the butt. I might do it later.

yes.

Well, more of an appreciation of his character, really. Hopefully, since Optimus Primal is the new Prime, POTP has a fair amount of Beast Wars figures.

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

favorite Megatron design in general, right there

praise Alex Milne

2 Likes

pssshh nothing will ever beat Megatron the barbarian

Kneel before my photoshop skills

2 Likes