The Transformers

I know I will love Predaking.

Primus is dead and we killed him.

Okay, it doesn’t bother me that much, but I find it hilarious that Hasbro is releasing these just as the fidget spinner craze is starting to end.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I might just buy this and review it only to give it the Good Guy treatment…

hiss and snap of burning embers

2 Likes

I actually own that Shockwave/Longarm, actually.

3 Likes

IF ONLY IT TRANSFORMED

3 Likes

The transformation sequence requires a blowtorch.

7 Likes

@Chromeharpoon WHY!!!???

@Frodos_Huna I’m sad because my TFA Shockwave’s weapon is broken

1 Like

his name’s chugway, get the name right you nerd

1 Like

I see you’re a man of culture as well.

2 Likes

Hey, can someone help me with a decision. I’m trying to decide wether I should paint my wfc Megatron. I already panel lined, but I’m a bit nervous to take the extra step.

1 Like

Personally, I’ve never considered the idea of modifying my transformers to any degree. Though that could be just me.

1 Like

Well, this is the first time for me, if I do it

What do you plan on doing when you paint it?

1 Like

Not too much, just making it look more video game accurate, and maybe weathering it. A bit like this:

5 Likes

If it’s just a few small paint apps, then I don’t see why not. Just be sure to be careful. And also be sure to show off the finished product when you’re done.

1 Like

Trust me, that was always part of the plan. Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Attention all! Hear my cry!
Tis the end of earth sea and sky!
For told by the quakes fires winds and rain!
The Chaos Bringer shall rise again!

Think about it! The massive forest fires running up and down the U.S west coast, the gigantic hurricanes hitting Texas and Florida, with a third on the way, and the 8.0 earthquake hitting Mexico City. Ladies and gentlemen the world is coming to an end! Unicron the Chaos Bringer is awakening!!! The end is near! Repent! Repent! The termination sequence has begun! ONE MOON NOW!!! WASPINATOR KNOOOOOWS!!!

3 Likes

Meanwhile in Canada

I guess it’s kinda hot

1 Like

End of the world! Hasbro announces star saber

3 Likes