The Transformers

I mean including third party, that’s the best option that’s out

1 Like

good god, volcanicus’s torso looks like garbage.

1 Like

So there’s these fanmade More Than Meets The Eye trailers. Not sure if anyone here has seen them.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I saw those! They’re the reason I like Mr Blue Sky

I’m prolly gonna buy every single one of the Dinobots. I’m still concerned that they’re gonna release the blue, cartoon colored swoop instead of the red and black toy colored one. Either way, pretty happy with the reveals. Rippersnapper looks fantastic, Hun-Gurr looks ok, that Optimus is quite nice, and I don’t care enough about Primal to form an opinion on him. I’m also quite excited to see if HasTak decides to do the Piranacons. (It’s looking like they might, due to certain figures such as Rippersnapper looking to be fairly easy to retool into Skalor and Overbite) Power of the Primes so far appears to be a great line.

5 Likes

I’ve seen them and they are beautiful.

I really like the artstyle of the Transformers Drift comics. They all look sleek like Gundam.

2 Likes

Alex Milne’s art style for More Than Meets the Eye is god tier

3 Likes

So I was going threw the masterpiece toy galleries on TFW, when I found this on mp 36 Megaton’s gallery.

“Hotrod no!”

10 Likes

Well Optimus would be laughing, and some pun about Megatron being caught by Hot Rod.

2 Likes
4 Likes

So I was looking into some Rescue Bots stuff (Rescue Bots is totally underrated by the way) and then I found this and now I feel bad because Blades of all bots saw Aliens.

9 Likes

Poor blades

2 Likes

you guys keep talking idw, and the cartoons BUT LETS NEVER FORGET ALL THE JAPANESE MANGA STUFF THAT GAVE US SO MANY GOOD THINGS

1 Like

Yeah, kissplayers was so good

2 Likes

welp, time to reveal how i got into transformers, i got into transformers because of a ener GHAGH ener HAGHSDAHS enrgon vhs tape i had it had 3 episodes and those three where the episodes that lead to the awakening of omega supreme. Later when i was 8 or 9 i forgot i saw the premier of animated and loved it, i watched it all the wall tell a little threw season 2 where we stopped using cable and used a antenna thing instead so only 10 channels, then we got netflix and i marathoned prime and WAS WONDERING HOW I MISSED THIS (granted i wasn’t allowed on the internet tell i was 11) and i just slowly discovered everything else like idw comics and actually started to buy the toys…oh yeah and i watched all of g1 and loved it for how cheesy it was by standards of now and realized how different the movies where

2 Likes

On Another note, im not sure if this belongs here, but ocular max recently announced their bruticus:

3 Likes

For you wouldn’t that be the look what I just bought topic :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not yet :stuck_out_tongue:

(remembers an image of Legion)

shudder

1 Like