The Transformers

It had a massive impact on the community, gave us countless creative re-imaginings of classic characters, and I’m sure there’s tons more that I’m not thinking of at the moment.

Holy crap you’re right.

But not the franchise

Like I said, I’m sure there’s a lot that I’m either not remembering or don’t know about. Animated is one of the best shows in the franchise, upon that many people can agree, and it deserves to be recognized.

i mean if the michael bay formers can get a masterpiece subline then animated maybe, kinda, sorta, nit really could get one not at all

1 Like

Here’s the thing, g1 started the franchise, and beast wars saved said franchise. That’s why they get recognition. Animated was just a good show, nothing more, nothing less.

Personally, I think that hastak should represent its other shows. I mean, the thrilling 30 line had armada and beast machines

1 Like

If the bay formers get an MP subline, then Animated needs to get something. I get that the movies make a lot of money, and for better or for worse, have become the face of the franchise, but ignoring Animated like this is ridiculous.

Alright, first.

Second, there’s still all the points I brought up earlier.

3rd, it very well could have had a part in keeping the franchise alive. It was the first show after the Unicron Trilogy. Just think about what the franchise would be like if we had the Unicron Trilogy, and then just the movies? That’s all we get until Prime happens, if it would have happened. Animated was a massive point of quality when the franchise was at a noticeable low.

1 Like

Forget Animated, we need a Prime Masterpiece line.

Just…imagine…

2 Likes

That’s kinda what the first edition line was. Also I never said Animated needs an MP line. Just some recognition. Beast Wars didn’t get an MP line for its 10th.

I can recognize it…

Honestly they did recently make retool of a couple animated toys a while back (idk how long ago but eh)

I know of a few repaints for the Japaneses RiD line, but that’s it.

EDIT: I found this, and it is amazing, and its also official.

2 Likes

Darn it. I’m not female

1 Like

I’ll let Galvatron respond to this:

3 Likes

You know this is doomed to fail, when not even his female clone likes him.

1 Like

And Megatron found it, and laughing for all of the wrong reasons, Windblade the other hand…

2 Likes

if your indicating that she would like him… then i would like to bring up this image:

5 Likes

Having found the image in question on the wiki, I can confirm this is not the case.

“Windblade was unimpressed by Starscream’s online dating profile.”
-TFwiki

3 Likes

TR windblade wouldn’t stand a chance,
unless it was potp scream,
that’s a match made in bad design hell.

worst figures of their respective lines.

Speaking of potp, dinobots are pretty alright innit? They’re surprisingly decent given most rest of the line.
Kinda wish they had made them all one class larger, volcanicus would be massive which would be amazing and hilarious.

2 Likes

Was this a caption or a summary?

Summary.

1 Like