The Transformers

To be fair, there are only two characters worth comparing here, those being the torsos. Of course all of the limb bots (and one target master) are going to be completely different. One one hand you have five actual characters, and on the other hand you have a bunch of mindless drones.

Exactly why posiedon isn’t at all the same as piranacon

But that’s why using the argument that their characters are completely different doesn’t really work, since Posiedon really only has one character.

But that exactly proves it

Its flimsy at best. Seeing as yeah their characters are different, but that’s mainly because for most of them, their counterparts aren’t characters. Now if the the two torso bots had completely different characters, then you would have stronger footing. But since don’t really know much about the characters, (and I haven’t been on TFwiki in a while) I don’t have anything else to work off of.

Turtler is a self loathing tactician, who is prone to fits of anger, snaptrap is a disgusting savage

Is it weird that I can tell which one is the Japaneses character just by which one is longer?

No.

Its mainly because the seacons didn’t really have much story relevance in the U.S.

So, power of the Prime’s got duocons:

5 Likes

Fingers crossed for Flywheels to add to my Scavengers collection

Also, on that note, is it just me, or would the Legends Brawn mold make a great Crankcase?

1 Like

Quick question. Does anyone know when PoTP wave 2 is due to hit U.S rerail?

Well since Rodimus Unicronus is appealed to be out in American stores.

Soon possibly.

1 Like

hmmm it looks so good

3 Likes

I might try and get one

I got him.

3 Likes

GIVE NOW
wants to get as many third and haskara idw designs as figures as possible

hmmm what is this?

1 Like

So you know those cards that come with almost every figure in the PotP line? The ones that describes what powers a certain character gets depending on which prime master they merge with?

Well there’s a tfwiki page that has all of them listed, and I decided to read through them.

They’re all pretty standard. Some are a bit more interesting than others, but all in all they’re so so. With one exception. That being Slug and Megatronus.

When Slug merges with Megatronus with his prime armor, he gains the ability to, and I quote “Erases enemies from existence.” He can just look at you, say “I don’t like you” and then poof. You are completely eliminated from all of existence. And given that this is Slag we’re talking about, that’s gonna be a lot of people.

2 Likes