The Transformers

1 Like

So what’s everyone’s favorite figure in their collection, mines gotta be baby wave:

2 Likes

I generally don’t like picking favorites, but if I had to, it’d be eiter my Cybertron Optimus Prime, MP Optimus Primal, or all of my dinobots collectivly.

It changes for me on a daily basis. Right now it’s TR Seaspray.

1 Like

He looks like he’s gonna start another revolt.

1 Like

Shockwave: “What do we want?!”

Other botshots: “Articulation!”

“And when do we want it?!”

“Now!”

“And what are we going to do about it?”

Random individual in the crowd: “Nothing. We can’t move our legs.”

Shockwave: “Shut up Bob. Just let us dream.”

4 Likes

Can’t say for sure what my favorite is, but I did recently get Generations Trailcutter.

2 Likes

Hey, all. I was wondering in you could help me with a problem I’m having with my copy of ROTF Hoist

The ball joint in his waist has become rather loose over the years, and I want to fix it. I know I’ll have to disassemble the toy to get to the ball, but I don’t know how. Has anyone done this before?

For me it’s really hard. I’m between Cybertron Primus and Generations Springer, but at the end of the day, I might just have to go with Primus. He’s just a sight to behold with all the fantastic detailing and his imposing presence as the centerpiece to my collection.

…but Springer’s pretty boss, too.

1 Like

FTFY, no need to use their “fake” names.

So does anyone else make out lowd mechanical transforming type noises when playing with their TF figures or is that just me?

2 Likes

No… pfft, that would be dumb and childish…

c’mon, doesn’t everyone?

One of the best things to come out of the Bay films is the sound design. Starscream’s walking noise (best heard in ROTF when Sam and Mikaela are hiding in that shack from the Decepticons) in particular is a favorite of mine. Makes figuring out a Transformer’s steps for the first time even more enjoyable than it already is. Can’t wait to find this guy in the wild and figure him out…

1 Like

He kind of looks like a retool of the second TLK bee. You know, the one that wasn’t AOE bee but with worse paint.

2 Likes

So, a bit of an unpopular/concravercial opinion. I don’t really like TFP Predaking. It seems that everyone loves him and he’s become the default response whenever anyone thinks “predaking”. But to me, he’s just… alright. He’s an alright I character. Not really worth the amount of attention he gets.

This is probably just me, but he kinda reminds me of a cat

Predaking is not as cool when he is not a combiner.

1 Like

he is

as in the hip balljoints?

Never mind. I figured it out and it’s all good.

1 Like

burn the heretic