The Transformers

But seriously though. I mean, his design is awesome for both modes, but a lot of his lines have an awkward delivery, and the voice acting is just… alright. It’s just okay. Not bad, but not great either.

Haven’t watched Prime in a while, so maybe you’re right…? I just remember loving him.

1 Like

@rustbelt, this ought to make finding this topic easier for you.

So, did you guys hear that the movies are being rebooted?

1 Like

WOT, YES YES YES

1 Like

Yeah. Though it really upsets me that they finally brought up Unicron, and not it’s going to go absolutely no where.

2 Likes

https://transformers.hasbro.com/en-us/shop/seenowbuynow?utm_source=homepage_tf&utm_medium=hero&utm_campaign=SNBN

Studio Series toys revealed!

I love Stinger and Crowbar, amd I especially love that Crowbar isn’t just a straight up repaint of Berserker. There are clearly some changes in the mold, aside from the head. Although I will say that the dreadlocks look a bit weird

New images from Studio Series. Looking really nice, even if it’s obvious that a few of them are misstransformed. Poor Brawl.

Grimlock, ironhide and Blackout look really good, the rest are meh

Not a big fan of Grimlock. The double T-Rex head in robot mode confuses me, and the legs look WAY too big in dino mode.

Ironhide is a Masterpiece, and technically not from this wave. Just happened to be included. Does look nice, though.

That he does, but I think it’ll probably be a skip for me.

Optimus is just bad. Looks really bad.

Lockdown I’m intrigued by how much of a difference he’ll be to his AoE deluxe. Pass for me since I have the AoE original version.

Crowbar is a nice retool of Berserker, but again, pass since I’ve got the original (although I could have all three Dreads, hmmm…).

Asides from Megatron’s headsculpt being superb, I’m not too impressed. Paint is nice on the tank mode, though.

Jazz is a nice new mold, but I’ll pass.

Starscream, Brawl, Bumblebee, Ratchet, and Stinger are instabuys for me. Starscream may just be a larger version of his DOTM Deluxe, but I never got that version and this one comes with his missile launcher. Score.

Brawl is one of my favorite movie designs, and it’s nice seeing him get some Voyager love here.

Despite my many opportunities, I never picked up a movie Ratchet, and this one looks like a modified version of his DOTM Deluxe, which I thought looked good.

Never picked up a '77 Bee, which will be a bonus since he’s obviously engineered similarly to the TLK Wave 3 Bee, which I adore.

And our first official Deluxe Stinger looks great (I don’t count the Takara AoE Stinger, it was the wrong vehicle). Love how they figured out to invoke the odd canons he had and the saw blades on his back. It’ll be great to be able to finally have the AoE Bumblebee facing off against his rival.

Can’t wait for these to be released!

My personal favourite are Blackout, Brawl, Lockdown, Crowbar, Grimlock, Megatron, and Starscream. I think Stinger is cool, although he looks a little bit busy, but I do like him. I personally rarely buy bumblebees, the only one in my collection being animated, so I’ll probably skip him. I’m just indifferent about Jazz. Optimus does not look like any movie Optimus, except maybe the red and blue evasion mode prime, but just looks terrible. I’m probably gonna buy Ratchet because I always wanted one when the first movie came out and I never got it. I’ve already said what I think about Crowbar. Grimlock will totally be what I get instead of the voyager class Grimlock. Megatron looks way better than the Leader class rotf Megatron. Starscream also looks awesome and will be great for my movie one figures, and the same goes for Brawl. I absolutely love the new Lockdown, and I hope they give him his battle mask. And, as for Blackout, in my opinion, he is on level with masterpiece figures. Clearly the standout of this wave. I really hope we get more waves of this and it becomes like generations. I’d love to see new renditions of all the movie one cast, especially Bonecrusher and Barricade

1 Like

leader blackout is literal chad if you skip him you are doing a disservice to yourself and your family

1 Like

So the ones I want-Megatron, Blackout, Stinger, maybe Lockdown.

The rest are alright and look pretty solid, but the only one I actively don’t like is Optimus. Seriously, he looks pretty bad.

So predaking images have dropped, might as well post them here

3 Likes

I think they look a bit odd and blocky.I mean, they’re alright, but they just kinda look like boxes with legs. And I think that Predaking looks a bit lanky. But they look fine.

2 Likes

When I get Predaking, I do not expect to display the individual Predacons. It’s a shame they’re that blocky.

So, I’m conflicted, since I really want Impactor, but I need a Spinister for my Scavengers collection. Do you guys think they’ll make all three sets?

2 Likes

Well, they may just release the tfcc figures of impactor, spinister, and needlenose

I kinda doubt it, since it is a new trilogy and the Combiner Wara gimmick will be unrelated. But, not to repeat myself, but do you think they’ll release all three? I need that in my life!