The Transformers

Is this what Hasbro will be doing after PotP?

Yeah, I’m pretty excited about it

wow this definitely won’t get confused with the game of the same name and franchise

also i can not click it atm what are the vote selections

Impactor vs mirage
Spinister vs wheeljack
Needlenose vs tracks

Man we gotta chose only one of those pairs

I’ll stick with impactor

1 Like

So, I have a question. What do you guys do with the cards you get with generations figure? I mean, I want to keep them, but I don’t want them just to take up space on my desk

1 Like

I just keep them in a stack in a droor.

1 Like

Keep em at my desk

1 Like

I like shuffling them

1 Like

Play UNO with them.

Or poker, after the kiddies go to bed.

1 Like

I keep them in the package since I never seem to throw them away for some reason.

I’m thinking of selling the cards or something.

1 Like

use them for your underground transformers drug trade as id cards…or ids for people who you want ded…or idk use them to cut your bay movie figures

1 Like

Funny (and kinda off topic) story, I made breaking bad meth candy and have been giving it to a bunch of people at my school

you tryin to get expelled

1 Like

Rumor has it that the War for Cybertron 2019 line is going to feature Cybertronian alt modes based on a recent finding that the Wheeljack in the fan vote will have such an alt mode, making him significantly different the CW figure that came out for him a couple years ago.

4 Likes

I’m very excited at the prospect of a Cybertronian-only line. We’ve gotten a few Cybertron alt modes over the years (Animated gave Ratchet and Optimus some for instance), but to have an entire line, nay, trilogy based on Cybertronian alt modes? This on top of the new studio series is making my wallet hurt. Glad that I’m finding the 2018 LEGO stuff to be pretty lack luster thus far.

Please have proper Voyager seekers

Tetrajets!

2 Likes

Maybe the the DJD in the war for cybertron…haskara please…no ok

1 Like

Don’t get me excited!!!