The Transformers

In other news apperly in Optimus Prime #17 and #18 that the truth been revealed that Onyx Prime is Shockwave.

There’s no way that’s real, right?

1 Like

So here’s an interesting and kinda random idea that popped into my head.

Frank Welker, singing death metal, in the voice of tfp Megatron.

5 Likes

Would be interesting to hear. If I’m not mistaken, he did sing the My Little Pony theme for a promo, so Megs doesn’t have a half bad singing voice, lol.

4 Likes

We need to have Frank Welker and Peter Cullen do a in-character duet of the original Transformers theme.

5 Likes

Hey everyone Takara just reviled MP-43 BW Megatron, and he is pure awesome sauce, yessss.

Wait WHAT! When? Where?

Yeeeess
no hot tub though >:^(

7 Likes

They also reviled MP-42 Cardon (Diaclone Police Sunstreaker), & Toy colors versions of MP-29 Laserwave (Shockwave) and MP-36 G1 Megatron.

Wahoo!

YES! YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!

EDIT: @Spiderus_Prime why take out the video?

I’ve been loosely keeping up with Transformers for a while and spent hours on TFWiki to expand my knowledge of the franchise , so much so I can recall the names of super obscure characters

Welcome to the club. You’re too far gone for help now. This will be your new life. We have punch and cookies by the door.

1 Like

No, I’ve gone to far, he’s being reasonable

You think you’ve gone far? I’ve been in this franchise for the long haul since 2006 and/or the age of four.

Then you have made a perfect selection of an avatar image, my friend.

Because that is logical.

3 Likes

Shockwave is honestly my favorite in any incarnation , also he is literally responsible for everything happening in the IDW comics rn.

I just had an amazing idea. What if the Decepticons in TLK were actually disloyal, terrible at taking orders, and just awful at being Decepticons, so Megatron asked for them because he knew they would die. I don’t know, just a thought that explains why these “elite” Decepticons were killed off so easily

3 Likes

Hold on a minute. I think these expectations should be scaled waaaay back. You’re asking for movie decepticons with not only personalities, but depth and actually thought out back stories? You know what series you’re talking about right? /s

Seriously though, that would be really cool, but even though this movie looks to be extremely better than the bayverse standard, I’m still keeping my hopes low, just to be safe.

4 Likes

What are your guys thoughts on these nontransformable TF figures?
I’m not exactly a collector but I wanna hear more thoughts on these.

3 Likes