The Transformers

I’m honestly already warming up to it

he’s so annoying… he always pops up on my amazon tf mp searches.

I’m sure anyone who’s seen Beast Machines remembers that “The seeds of the future lied buried in the past” line right?

Was there ever a definitive explanation as to what that’s supposed to actually mean?

3 Likes

what happens in the past affects the future…

and i haven’t even seen the show.

You would think so, but much like the rest of Beast Machines it can’t be that simple. The show constantly throws different hints and ideas as to what it means, and it doesn’t help that Optimus only says it every five minutes like we’re supposed to understand what he’s saying.

:stuck_out_tongue:
But maybe it is that simple.
That was literally the first thing that came to mind…

If you knew me IRL, you’d probably agree.

1 Like

Could it be referring to how Cybertron once supported organic life in Beast Machines, and that the Maximals needed to ultimately reformat the planet into a techno-organic world to bring about a bright future?

2 Likes

Actually that works really well.

1 Like

can anyone here bring up the pros and cons of Cybertron and the transformers becoming techno organic? One of the pros i can think of is to “naturally” grow energon via techno organic plant life.

1 Like

Ok, so what if the reason Cyberverse Grimlock is intelligent is because when they reveal him in the present, he’ll have been experimented on and will have become more stupid, sort of like the FoC Grimlock

2 Likes

I like that theory.

1 Like

That’s horrible. I love it.

Honestly though given what we’ve seen of Cyberverse so far, I wouldn’t be surprised if they went that dark.

1 Like

Gee, I sure wish I could actually watch more than the first three episodes

Wait really? They’re all on YouTube.

1 Like

Not for me. They show up, but I click on them and they don’t load

1 Like

Huh. Darn. Must be a regional thing.

2 Likes

It is. As far as I’m aware, they’re all only available in the US.

Okay, so a ton of War for Cybertron: Siege and Studio Series have been confirmed.
just in case no one here knows.

1 Like

I can’t wait for those.

They look so good!

Have we seen images of these or?