The Transformers

The showrunner is the same as potp, however to my knowledge we haven’t been informed of any other from prime wars

Now this is a question: let’s say that after Dinsey buys Fox, the company will try and succeed to buy Transformers. What do you think it would happen?

2 Likes

No Hasbro and TarakaTomy own the rights to Transformers media including the movies.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s probably not going to happen. Even if it did happen, I wouldn’t really care.

3 Likes

At least it would be better than this pathetic excuse of a director:

3 Likes

I think Disney would do a good job with those

It would probably lead to good movies, but it’s also one step further for Disney to global domination dominating the movie industry.

1 Like

Then Disney would have all six of the Company Stones.

And with a snap of their fingers, life as we know it could end.

6 Likes

All I hope for is that they’d not buy up all the toy license afterwards.

2 Likes

Um.
The world would end.
DUh!

Ooh a transformers topic where I can talk about the good movie

have we heard anything about that transformers game yet

Not that I know of

I wouldn’t mind if Disney took over the world

Nah. Hasbro and Disney work pretty close actually. For example Hasbro produces all Star Wars toys, and Disney owns Star Wars. A shared property feeds both corporations. So one trying to consume the other is unlikely.

2 Likes

It’s for that same reason I’m surprised that Hasbro hasn’t jumped ship on Paramount to Disney (most likely it’s contractual)

So, I tried watching Cyberverse, I couldn’t stand it.

Is the first episode representative of the whole, or is it just a bad start? Because it looks to be in much the same boat as RID with a lackluster story, awkward acting and god-awful animation.

Really? Everybody says it is an awesome show.

I’ve heard next to nothing about it, and all I’ve heard is bad lol

It’s weird. I literally haven’t heard anything bad about it.