The Transformers

Okay…that is my new headcanon: Megatron (Aligned Continuity) is a closet Brony…wait, was anyone else on the bridge at that time? If so, then, technically, everyone that was on the Nemesis at that time knows he’s a brony…

I think it’s just him and Soundwave, and it’s not like Soundwave is blabbing to anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, I think I’ll enjoy seeing how I can implement this into my own stories.

Can you imagine what would happen if Starscream found out about this?

watching transformers: car robots
entertaining show! very fun. Quite the recommendation! Fire convoy is my hero. Unironically. the theme is really great too.

2 Likes

all i know is the funny theme song and now its stuck in my head!!!

1 Like

While looking at the lineup of 1980’s transformers, it appeared to me that the two characters that embodied good and evil in the cartoon both had beards, Unicron and Alpha Trion. So I ask, which of the two has a better beard?

1 Like

Obviously Alpha Trion.

Not the most luscious beard out there, but in comparison Unicron’s is barely a whisper

They’ve both since updated their beards in future G1-esque media, but this ratio has remained pretty stable.

1 Like

Scourge

3 Likes

Going off these two pictures alone, I’d say Alpha Trion has the better beard. The one Unicron is sporting is probably a big one but it looks more like scruff that’s starting to become a forked beard.

Touché :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I feel like scourge’s and alpha trion’s beards are basically the same, but that is a good third party

Ehh, it depends. Scourge’s beard kinda fluxuates a lot, and it’s difficult to tell how much of that is minor variation between sweeps and just straight up animation inconsistency :stuck_out_tongue:

Like, you have this

To this

To this

Which in many ways I consider more glorious for the time.

3 Likes

scourge (beard included) looks like a perfect blend of unicron and alpha trion, at least in their design, not their color scheme obviously, I wonder if a toy release was planned for alpha trion as a re-color of scourge

The similarity is uncanny, but Alpha Trion was first, let’s remember. It’s probably more of a coincidence or maybe inspiration than anything.

How’s the new transformers thing on Netflix? Looked a lot like g1 but 3D to me. I’m not much of a transformers guy but I might check it out if it sounds good

Having watched it, I really liked it.

1 Like

The animation was really good. I’m also glad that the events took place on Cybertron. But I’m not a fan of some characters, especially Elita-1.

2 Likes

It’s just as poorly slapped together as those Machinima disasters they were crapping out a couple years ago. Looks a tiny bit more polished, but still lifeless and bland all the same. I really wouldn’t recommend.

2 Likes

As someone who understands 3d animation and has followed and studied Rooster Teeth’s Animation team since the Rooster Teeth Animation team was two people, the animation cuts every corner it can and scarcely looks better than amateur works created on student budgets.

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain RT didn’t do the animation though. That was a different company.