The TTV Fall 2016 Survey Extravaganza!

Hey guys! I have a little favor to ask from you. We’re wanting to hear from you, the fans, in order to figure out just how to best develop our channel going forward. So with that, I’ve compiled a bunch of questions that I’d love for you guys to answer. Literally every vote will help us, so if you could just go through and fill these out, we’d really appreciate it!

Why do you watch our channel? Choose up to two choices.

• News
  • Analytical Content
  • Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • Let’s Plays
  • Community Centric

0 voters

Are you currently subscribed to Vessel?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

What do you like most about our podcasts?

• News/On Topic Discussion
  • Analytical Discussion
  • Slice of Life Stories
  • Off Topic Humourous Discussion

0 voters

Would you rather see a more personality-driven or news/analytical-driven focus given to our channel?

• Personality-Driven
  • News/Analysis-Driven

0 voters

How many cast members do you feel is the best size for a podcast?

• 7+

0 voters

What are three LEGO lines that you would like to hear us focus on more? Choose up to three.

• Bionicle
  • Ninjago
  • Nexo Knights
  • LEGO Marvel
  • LEGO DC
  • Castle
  • Trains
  • City
  • Space
  • Architecture

0 voters

Would you like to see more livestreams from us?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you use AdBlock when viewing our videos?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

What day(s) do you usually check for new videos? Choose all answers that apply.

• Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday

0 voters

What time(s) in the day do you usually watch our videos? Choose all that apply.

• Early Morning
  • Noon/Lunch
  • After School
  • Before Dinner
  • Late Evening

0 voters

What is the age bracket you fall in?

• 8-10
  • 11-12
  • 13-15
  • 16-18
  • 19-21
  • 21-24
  • 25-29
  • 30+

0 voters

Do you think we should show our faces/be on webcam more often?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How often do you go on the boards?

• Every day
  • Every two or three days
  • Every week
  • Every two or three weeks
  • Every month
  • Every two or three months

0 voters

What describes most of what you do on here? Choose up to two.

• TTV Interaction/DIscussion
  • Bionicle/LEGO Discussion
  • Community Games/Interaction
  • Off Topic Discussion
  • Private Messaging
  • Creative Content (MOCs, Artwork, etc.)

0 voters

There are additional questions here that cannot be answered in poll form. If you would please just answer them below:

1. What do you feel is missing from our channel?
  2. Technical issues aside, what improvements would you want to make to the boards?

Thanks for helping us out! We seriously appreciate you helping us out, and all of your answers seriously help us to figure out what you guys want and how to address this more.

23 Likes

Well, I don’t know if this falls under the general technical issues, but could you guys improve Mobile? It took me like twenty minutes to get through these polls because it kept glitching…

7 Likes

I realize making shows is hard to do and TTV members are busy, but I would love to see a larger variety of shows. The amount of content on the channel seems a bit low these days.

The boards are great, but it seems like a lot of discussion topics only have a dozen or so people adding to each one so conversation gets old. Is it possible to make older but still used topics more visible.

4 Likes

I just want to clarify: I am above the age limit, the site wouldn’t allow me to recast my vote after something messed up my screen.

1 Like

This was extremely glitchy while I was taking it, I’m not entirely sure whether all my votes went through.

7 Likes

Same, also when I try to post or like a post it often takes multiple goes and I get a “403 forbidden” message

1 Like

By subscribed, do you mean signed up for Early Access, or subscribed to the TTV Channel on Vessel?

~W12~

2 Likes

Same here @mata

1 Like

1: I feel that the content I get from you guys is awesome and don’t really feel like anything is missing from the channel. If new shows were to pop up I’d certainly watch them like I do everything else (except MOC Spotlights, sorry Ven, but I’m just not into that).

B… no, 2: The boards seem fine to, besides the tech issues. They’re easy enough to use, and there’s a great community here. I’m very happy to be apart of it.

3 and or C or that tiny roman numeral three that you sometimes see in brackets:
I wanted to say this just because I felt the voting choices were a little restricting. I’m subscribed to The TTV Channel on YouTube, so as far as ‘checking for new content’ goes, I just wait for YouTube to tell me there’s a new video. As for Vessel, I don’t have Early-Access, but I do know the content schedule there, and so check for the latest podcast(s) around evening time on the day they’re published.

1 Like

Same, I’d love to see some more let’s plays. Var and Prpl playing undertale was fun, and Video Game Dev Tycoon was pretty great.

I don’t know what can be done about it, but I get Error 403 practically every time I try to post anything. It’s not going to stop me from using the boards, but It’s definitely a nuisance if I’m in a foul mood.

1 Like

I don’t feel like anything is missing from your channel, although I would like more lets pays.

as for the boards…ban all of my enemies.

1 Like

Seems legit

please keep I mind that I am not complaining, I’m just making this for likes because they are my fuel, not really I just want people to smile and be happy

13 Likes

I think it would be absolutely awesome if you guys would do monthly contests, like mocing, writing, filming, etc. The prizes could be like custom titles or something like that. It would be a really good way to keep the community engaged.

6 Likes

I mean, this is probably just me wanting to be recognized by you guys, but I think it would be great if, as well as the MOC spotlight, you guys could just do a segment where you talk about cool stuff you’ve seen on the boards… Y’know, the stuff that just didn’t make the cut for the MOC spotlight. And it doesn’t have to be just MOCs, but artwork and literature as well. Just a thing to consider.

3 Likes

So kinda just talking about the boards in a podcast like unscripted (slightly scripted) video?
I’d watch that.

3 Likes
  1. “What do I feel is missing from your channel?”
    Nothing comes to mind, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
  2. “What improvements would I want to make to the boards?”
    Ehhhh, Maybe make them more mobile-friendly? But if I’m going to be honest I all ready never look at the boards on my phone, so it might be a moot point.

Also, WOW I feel old, (23 years old btw, that age poll made me do a double-take)

1 Like

I’m not sure if all my votes went through, the glitches made it very difficult.
And i’d just like to clarify, I am not subscribed to early access, I accidentally clicked on that.

2 Likes

[quote=“Jon, post:1, topic:28447”]
What do you feel is missing from our channel?[/quote]

quality content

Honestly, I’d like more Let’s Plays and Autopsies. MNOG w/Meso + Eljay and Autopsy were both series that really solidified my following of the channel. Maybe this isn’t the best answer to the question, since these things are there in some form rather than none; but otherwise, I harbor no complaints about the channel.

Eh. Technical issues are my biggest gripe about the boards. Again, not a very helpful answer, but the only one I personally have. If I think of anything I’ll add it to this post. Otherwise, I think the boards are pretty good.

1 Like

On YT I have adblock one but for vessel I turned it off. because youtube can go and fall out of a hamock

1 Like