The TTV Message Boards Nostalgia Topic

Remember when I used to have a MOC topic?

no?

THAT IS BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD VISIT IT!

other then the wild Leo, and maybe Chronicler.

and a few others…maybe.

2 Likes

Remove when MT was on the boards?

7 Likes

Yes, let’s.

/mt

BBBB55

2 Likes

Remember when I still had the default Icon. I was such a pleb.

Remember when Freelancevelika pretended to be a girl?

2 Likes

Remember when @BioRaiders532 said he was going to be active again? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Remember when Star was a mod?

Remember when the Bionicle meme topic was the easiest way to stock up on likes?

16 Likes

Good ol’ days. ;-;

9 Likes

My only Great Post came from there

RIP

8 Likes

So did mine… :cry:

67 likes and counting…

14 Likes

My best post:

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-official-lock-your-doors-because-matts-going-to-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-like-stuff/1594/11

26 as of now.

5 Likes

Woah woah woah. Sit down sir, I said I was back, but I didn’t know for how long. Never promised y’all I’d be back for good. Get yo facts str80 m80.
/s

But seriously, that was probably a mistake to have come back, and I won’t be back for a while. I got personal stuff to deal with and I’m not good at doing so. It’ll probably be until Christmas or something, that’s the most optimistic date I can set. But yeah… Sorry for the fake-out guys, that wasn’t intentional.

Remember all those epic fan clubs topics??

5 Likes

I remember when my username was ToaTaruho until I randomly decided to add an underscore to it making it Toa_Taruho…those were some good times…

Seriously though, my best memories probably come from the Bionicle Meme Topic. Though I don’t think I ever commented on it. Kind of like I do know: read & like, hardly commenting.

Also, I remember when Nyran was the coolest guy (and mod) on the boards. Now Slime kind of holds that position But he’ll never be as great as him! /s

4 Likes

no need to /s that, i absolutely agree that Nyran was a better and cooler mod than me

I remember when @MT_Zehvor was active…RIP in peaceful peaces sweet prince.

10 Likes

;-;…

I dunno, Slime. You’re a pretty good Mod in my book. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

#Why_Wasn’t_Slerm_On_The_TFM_Awards_for_Best_Mod?

6 Likes

Remember when @Plural used to do those quick reviews? I miss those days.

4 Likes

I do too. :cry:

5 Likes