The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 1 (RP sign up)

Alright great! I’d recommend making a character who lives in the Ice region, as it’s the most canonically developed.
Also, due to high hype levels from my buddies who’ve already joined, I will probably have the main topic up soon!

Name: zangheli (lol!)
Class: assassin
Weapons: excessive amounts of knives, a straight edged sword, a mix of poisons and potions and a bow.
Bio:zangheli was raised on the the streets
By three fingered merchants.
Personality: kind of a loner, who hides many secrets.

Name: Maxwell.
Class: Warrior.
Weapons: A pair of maces, and more knives then any one man has the right to carry.
Bio: Maxwell loves a good spectacle, almost as much as he loves a good bloody fight. Incredible strength, surprising agility, a dash of dramatic flare and a remarkable height help with these endeavours. He yells, gets drunk, and knows everyone.
Personality: Rather eccentric and dramatic.

2 Likes

Yeah meant to add that in. Doing that now.

Name: Saras
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Broadsword enchanted by Magical friend (just makes it harder to break and sharper than usual, nothing more), Shield, one-handed crossbow.
Bio: A father who is wanting to protect his family, he is here only for them. He lost one son, once a while ago, he isn’t ready to lose the rest of them. Unfortunately though, his bloodlust sometimes wins over in battle.
Personality: Caring, Calm-headed, yet vicious in battle.

1 Like

Ok, have him run along the passageway behind us, (Although we’re in the room beyond)

Name: Catina

Class: Barkeep and owner of The Lucky Black Cat. (Location pending. Maybe the merry band of heroes can find it in their travels.)

Weapons: Concealed throwing knives, and a short sword. Also small collection she keeps hidden behind the bar. Plus her decision to serve someone or not.

Bio: Last surviving member of her family, thus the owner of the family business. But surprisingly rich and powerful as a result of controlling the flow of alchohol. That however, has the inherent risk of The Cult viewing her small empire as a threat.

Personality: Latin. Exact region either unknown, or uncared about. Nice to customers no matter what, so long as they follow the house rules displayed around her establishment. And she is a little defensive about prowlers after she’s closed for the night. Mostly because of two little thieves of The Shent Family repeatedly trying to steal something from the storeroom.

2 Likes

Ah, so she’s from the south? Well, I wasn’t planning for them to visit a second bar, but we’ll see, your character is fine

3 Likes

I would wonder how Lord Winter would get all the other characters to not visit any more Taverns. Thank you.

1 Like

Name: Duran Steelvein
Class: Fighter/blacksmith
Weapons: an axe he personally crafted for the King of his lands, he unfortunately never got the chance to present it to him before the Cult destroyed them all, his left hand is made entirely of titanium which he has embeud with magic for it to be able to move, it also has a crossbow on the top of it.

Bio: Duran Steelvein was a legendary blacksmith known across the lands. He was known for making weapons that could withstand even a greater Gaulders strength, and shields that could absorb a dragon’s fire. The king of his community was impressed and asked Duran to craft him an axe worthy of a King’s might. Thus he crafted the weapon he calls Darrumiir. This weapon was his life’s work, he spent over 10 years crafting and perfecting it. Darrumiir serves multiple purposes, by clicking a button on its handle it can change from an axe, to a shovel, pickaxe, or even look like an ordinary stick. Duran himself is rather small standing at only 3 feet in height however, he does not let his size get the best of him and is known as a fierce warrior in battle. He
Is face is heavily bearded, his beard hangs just 5 inches off the ground while the rest of his head is bald.

Personality: cranky and old but respectful towards those proven as warriors.

1 Like

Name: Anna
Class: Thief (or similar, I can change it)
Weapons: Sword
Bio: She grew up in a family of merchants, who at a young age send out their children to live on their own. She can fight really well with a blade and is extremely agile. She moves from town to town every time she gets in trouble with the cult. When she sees something she likes, she will try to take steal it from the person.
Personality: Friendly and loud. She knows how to make people think they need to buy items from her.

I can edit this as you see fit.

4 Likes

Name: Barus
Class: Theif/Stealthy person thing
Weapons: a long pole with a curved sword blade on top, totaling about his height.
Bio: A wondering boy who goes around the region, fighting against small groups of cult members with his (now dead) allies.
Personality: determined, friendly, yet somewhat paranoid.

1 Like

I’m not happy how Azurai currently looks so I’m gonna update him.

Name:Azurai
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Longsword
Bio: Once the leader of the ancient Warriors Guard, a warrior group cursed to walk the land until death finds them in combat. In public he only ever wears his armor, no one know what he looks like under his helmet, a master of the longsword, Azurai is no coward to a challenge and will fight until the the Battle is over.
Personality:Serious most of the time, Azurai always has his guard up and will not hesite to ready himself for combat.

so basically a naginata

1 Like

Or a pole arm

1 Like

Name: Calvma
Class: Heavy hitter
Weapons: Halberd
Bio: Calvma was the strongest and toughest of the Warriors Guard, he never was one to bother to help with planning, as he was used to lead men into battle, men would once rally under his war cry. “DEATH AWAITS THEM! NOT US!”
Personality: Hard-headed, prefers to use Brute force.

I’m not sure exactly what’s happening right now. Can someone catch me up?

1 Like

Sure thing, Most Characters are in the feasting hall eating, but Loken and @German’s characters are just getting back from an erand

Okay. So we haven’t moved out to the next battle yet?

1 Like

Not yet