The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

The ship’s glide into the port, the city of Yohur rises from the cliff face ahead. Winter sighs, “Take us in as quickly as possible, the Hopeless will dock last, I want the streets well cleared by the time the Doomed Company disembarks”

The signal officer nods as he sets about conveying the orders.

Winter growls with annoyance, “Whoever the worm is that wishes to steal my land, I shall take great pleasure killing”

As the planks clatter down, Devas exits the transport at the head of Liberator, he looks at his long time Vanguard (And Krugs who they picked up on the way) and waves them into the city, “Come, we shall pick up new recruits, I will ask that you treat them no differently then you’d treat anyone else.”

Nathan and William follow their father around, waiting for whatever he was waiting for.

Before giving them free reign of the city, Devas had pulled Sky, (@squeaverking) aside, “They’ve been on battlefield after battlefield the last few years, make sure they keep in line Sargent”

4 Likes

It had been 8 years since time had passed for Mayluna, her training was brutal and unforgiving, yet in the end she had become a skillful fighter with a sword and dagger.

“Alright, we’ll get supplies here and then check around the city see if we can find the two.” Elia said looking over foods in the market.

“We’ve been hunting them for 2 years now, are we sure we’ll still find them?” Mayluna asked her.

“I am sure…they’ll be around here somewhere.” She responded patting Mayluna on the back.

2 Likes

Legion soldiers give them odd looks as they pass, most likely because of their strange armour, but some are looking at their weaponry with distaste

2 Likes

Elia looks back at them, her helmet hid her face as the gaps in the helmet were pure darkness.

“I hate when people give those looks.” She growled.

2 Likes

Torgaddon, Abaddon, Aximand and Loken walk past, as they do, Loken turns, and sniffs the air in Mayluna’s direction, a puzzled look on his face

2 Likes

Mayluna give him a confused look.

2 Likes

Sudden recognition, and Loken is pushing his way through the crowd towards them, his uncle’s watch on confused

2 Likes

Elia reaches for her swords handle, hearing him come closer. “Stay near me.” She ordered Mayluna.

2 Likes

“Mayluna!” Loken calls and the crowd disperses in front of him, “I thought I recognized your scent”

Devas sits in the recruitment center, looking over profiles, trying to find new candidates for Liberator

2 Likes

Elia reacts quickly and pulls her sword out. Pushing Mayluna behind her as he then pulls out her dagger. “Who are you? and how do you know her?”

2 Likes

Loken sneers, then immediately drops to one knee, as do all Legion members in the street,

“It is always nice, to meet old Aquatinces, hello Mayluna” Lord Winter waves as he advances up the street

3 Likes

Elia turns around weapons still ready.

“I’m-I’m sorry have we met?” Mayluna asked confused.

2 Likes

“That wounds me, I am Lord Winter, The ruler of this entire continent, and everything on it” he gestures his hands wide

2 Likes

“Uh, I’m Mayluna.” She steps in front of Elia as she lowers her weapons looking around.

“Im guessing you know him?” Elia asked.

“I don’t remember him, I mean he looks familiar.”

2 Likes

“Eight years ago, when I led my war of reclamation, you ran away, Azurai was worried for your safety”

2 Likes

“What? He’s alive? I thought you would have honestly executed him. He seemed against you.” She said as Elia stepped forward.

“Well apparently he’s still kicking.”

2 Likes

“Of you wish, Devas may know where he is” he points to the recruiting center, where a sizable crowd was milling about

2 Likes

“Deal.” Mayluna walks over quickly as Elia follows putting her blades away. “No Mayluna!” She quickly follows and stops her.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m gonna find Azurai.”

“But…you realize you’ll be put in a military scenario right?” Elia said worrying

“Yes I am well aware.” She took Elia’s hand off her and walked over to Devas.

“God dangit.” Elia growled, knowing she wasn’t ready for the military life.

2 Likes

Leo wandered the city. He spent 8 years improving his skills while in combat.

3 Likes

Raina walks up to the desk he is working at. “Anyone looking promising, sir?”

4 Likes