The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“You certainly have heart, but heart alone isn’t enough, you would be as a fly before me, I am to cross blades with Winter and for it to be a stalemate know” Summer shrugs, and turns away, “Besides, she’s almost here”

2 Likes

Aries quickly did so.

“I am one of the Lord’s holiest. His power is too great for you, and that is why I am here.” Sky said, her pride swelling with each syllable.

2 Likes

“If you believe that, then you or Winter are deluded, Winter and I are equals, I tire of this conversation, so I will not waste time fighting you” A firey figure bursts into the room, and fills most of the space immediately. “This, is the avatar of Fire”

The Large female figure looks down on the two, and all at once she laughs, and the Dagger at Sky’s belt begins to glow

Aries is caught unaware as a massive shield slams into her, breaking most of the bones in her body. an axe hits her clavicle on the left side, then the person pivots and reverse spins to drive it through her right side, severing her arm, which dangles Weakly from Catina’s wrist. The assailent, a Dark Blue Legion Heavy with Orange Glyphs of power marking his armour, brings his axe in a savage downward chop that bisects Aries

2 Likes

Catina stood in shock for a moment. Then glared at him, gritting her teeth and breathing heavy. “Am I next monster?!” She asked him, her right hand grasping the handle of the sword her now deceased wife had given her, as she imagined driving two fingers into both his eyes, and freezing them solid.

2 Likes

The Heavy looks at her, “Your distraction, was apprieciated, Liberator” He crouches, grabs one of Aries’ shoulderpads, and clips it to his waist, “Now I have a trophy that is worth bragging about” He turns and ambles back to the battlefield

2 Likes

Catina walked over to what was left of Aries in a daze. Then she dropped to her knees beside Aries dismembered corpse and started crying. “I’m sorry.” She said inbetween sobs. “How dare that monster, no these monsters do this…and mock me?!”

2 Likes

At that moment hundreds of Summer troops horde into the village, fresh off the boats, and hungry for a fight. They come at Catina in a swarm of Red and Gold

2 Likes

Sky grabs the dagger, preparing her sword in the other arm. “It’s this b*tch… A traitor nonetheless…” Sky said.

1 Like

The Avatar of Fire backhands her, and she goes flying across the room, the flames that compose her being, grow in intensity
(It’s not Michelle, or anyone Sky knows lol)

1 Like

Sky stabs the dagger into the ground to keep herself steady.

1 Like

There is an explosion, and Sky finds herself in a bubble of protection, made of Ice, a Shadow falls over her “Hello there” Winter says extremely calmly for the tense situation

1 Like

Sky tears up. “My lord…” She whispers, smiling.

Catina saw them running at her. And felt the exact same way. “If I also fall this day. I will not do so alone.” Say said to herself, and she imagined saying that to Aries as she ran a few steps past Aries’s body.

Catina stood her ground, glaring at them the whole time. And started off by pointing her hands towards the ground. Causing a field of icicles to sprout up among the Summer Armada members in the front. Impaling more than twenty of them.

Those behind the Summer Armada Soldiers she had already killed weaved through the icicles with their impaled comrades on them. So next Catina used the last of her ice magic to make a sheet of ice appear in front of a large swath of the Summer Legion, causing them to slip around, or outright fall. Then she created as huge a whirlwind as she could over the sheet of ice. Slowly moving the group of Soldiers at first, then they picked up momentum and started being carried into the air in a circle. Some trying in vain to hold onto the ice as they were dragged off the ground.

Catina then yelled as she exerted herself, throwing her arms towards the walls of the largest nearby building, directing all the Summer Armada trapped in the whirlwind right into it, and landing in a heap on the ground.

Catina then prepared for her last tricks. She got her loaded crossbow and her sword that Aries had given her ready. Simply shooting the first enemy running at her with the bolt from her crossbow. Then dropping the crossbow and waiting to meet the rest with her own sword.

The first Summer Armada Soldier locked swords with her, and she let go with one hand and leaned back to throw him off balance, poking him in an eye with her thumb, and freezing it solid. The she backed up a few steps as he held his hand over his eye and screamed in pain. Blocking the first sword strike, while a second glanced off her side and barely got through her armor, She grabbed the hilt of his sword, trapping it, so she could deliver a fatal blow to his throat with her own sword.

The next attacker was able to stab Catina in her abdomen, but she also held onto the hilt of his sword, and looked at him as a small stream of blood started to flow out of her mouth. Catina raised her sword and ran this Soldier through with it in return. The rest of the nearby Soldiers, who had stopped to watch, had wasted no time also stabbing Catina, while her sword was embedded in the one Soldier, and thus no threat to them. She stood helplessly as she was stabbed multiple times, and eventually died from her wounds. Falling to her knees, and then over onto her side. Lying sprawled out next to what was left of Aries. But also lying in two areas nearby and close to where she fell in battle against The Summer Armada, were the numerous Armada Soldiers that had fallen to Catina, who chose to fight them while she was all alone.

1 Like

(Well uh that was unexpected, I was planning on Catina surviving lol. Also you know it is Armada, not Legion)

Winter looks down, “Are you hurt? What’s wrong?”

2 Likes

(I edited it to Armada throughout that post. And she wasn’t very approachable, for anyone. That also had to have slowed the Armada’s momentum a little bit too.)

2 Likes

“You… I am awestruck by you… You’ve come to me in my darkest hour… But a mere subject of yours… To save me… My glorious Lord, I once again offer you anything…” Sky said, happy to see him.

2 Likes

Winter looks very confused, “Ummm, but I had to respond, I didn’t have a choice”

2 Likes

“I- what?” Sky asked

2 Likes

“Where are we? The Link Dagger doesn’t ask, just grabs me, from wherever I am, and flings me out where it is, because it’s far more important than I”

2 Likes

“The Summer Kingdom… Please forgive me, my lord…” Sky said.

2 Likes