The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“Shouldn’t we be worried that something super powerful just woke up and left our sight?”

2 Likes

“Shouldn’t we be doing something about that? I am, I need to alert Lord Winter, Our greatest enemy, that being Humanities Greatest Enemy, has reawakened” Eventually they all make it to the main room again, out of breath,

Steady watches them curiously, “What happened?” he asks as William walks in with Rachne, he looks between his two superiors confused

“Don’t ask” They say in unison

Leo put Grace down. “Big thing…” was all he could say.

1 Like

“That ‘nothing’ made quite a bit of noise.” Eyvris, who had been awakened by the commotion, said to Nathan, referring to the noise the cave-in made.

1 Like

“You see, Legion officials speak a different language,” Lync begins, as if explaining to a small child. “Lesson number one: ‘nothing’ translates to ‘something very interesting that you aren’t allowed to know.’”

2 Likes

“that is true” Krugs said laughing a little at Lync’s response

2 Likes

“I didn’t say ‘nothing’” William retorts, “I said don’t ask” he gestures for Rachne to sit

Nathan pants, “And I said the same, because I’m too tired to explain” he grabs a water skin and begins drinking deeply

1 Like

Eyvris shrugs. “Fair enough.”

2 Likes

“My apologies, sir. You spoke our language this time. Excuse me while I go into shock at the novelty of the concept.”

2 Likes

Rachne stayed standing, cautiously entering as she felt scared from the amount of humans there were

2 Likes

William glares at her, and walks over to Nathan, they stare at each other in silence, before William nods, walks away and states loudly to the room, “The Sunthralli have awakened, they are returning to this plain of existence”

1 Like

“Based on our experience in the cave, I’m guessing that’s bad?” Raina asks.

“Great deduction. Have you begun to master the element of Obvious?” Lync asks with a grin. Raina just glares at her, and Lync swears the temperature around her drops.

3 Likes

Leo saw Rachne and became pale. He stood Grace up and hid behind her. “Sp-sp-spi…” he said as he started to shiver.

1 Like

William nods, “They are the greatest enemy humans have ever known, far more dangerous then the Drethyded, We have time though, The Sunthralli crypts are all over the globe, and they’ll awaken all of them before attacking us”

After a short period of time Alice collapses underneath Jacent, completely asleep

2 Likes

At this Rachne calmed very slightly, but her nervous look stayed and her body remained tense

Krugs cautiously looked at Rachne, one hand on his great axe ready to strike

2 Likes

“So now we must embark on an epic quest around the globe to destroy the crypts before they get to them,” Lync says, motioning with her hands as if gesturing to a painting in front of her. “Despite giving it our best effort and doing better than anyone could ever rationally expect, they’ll succeed every time. We’ll be left to a desperate last stand at the capital, where a timely deus ex machina will save the day.”

“After one of dies,” Amber adds from her sleeping bag, where she is apparently no longer asleep.

2 Likes

The four look at Ranche not readying to strike.

“Are we suppose to be scared?” Elia asked.

2 Likes

“No, we started a war, we’ll finish it” He shrugs, “When the Sunthralli have risen, we’ll meet them in a glorious battle, and the superior race shall survive, I believe it to be us, for our allies of the Gred, and Druth”

“Why would you?” Nathan asks, wiping his mouth, “It’s just a Spidentaurous”

2 Likes

“Exactly; everyone else seems to ready their weapons…or cower.” Calvma told him

1 Like