The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“Were not any kind of god.”

1 Like

“Yes you are, it is the only explanation for why you’ve lived so long”

1 Like

“Its a curse.”

1 Like

“No such thing” Nathan says flatly from where he sits, “Curses are mortal objects, delivered and carried out by them, nothing magical about them really”

1 Like

“Say what you want.”

1 Like

“I’m right about this, I am highly knowledgeable on the world” Nathan says remaining in his odd meditation state

1 Like

Azurai let out a loud “hmph.”

1 Like

William stands in the center of the group, “I shall now recite the warrior’s code”

1 Like

The three looked at William, as Mayluna still slept.

1 Like

“God of Ice, guide my Blade, If I fall, may it be for a reason, if I live, may it be as victor, not a coward.” William pauses

“He who surrenders” Nathan Continues “Is no longer a foe, spare them, for they know no better.”

“I pray our soldiers stick to their honour” They both finish together

2 Likes

“I have faced over 600 years of nothing but hate from your kind, this is only making me uncomfortable and… Twitchy”

3 Likes

“Wait, what? That’s… Utterly ridiculous, why would they hate you? Did you hunt them?”

2 Likes

“Should we say ours?” Elia asks Azurai and Calvma.

Calvma looks at Azurai. “Should we?”

2 Likes

“No time, we assault the city now” William blows his horn, then runs outside, his soldiers immediately follow

2 Likes

“I think he’s jealous.” Elia joked as she woke Mayluna up. “Time to go girl.”

1 Like

The Summer soldiers on the wall laugh as they see the approaching company, until soul eater appears in front of them, swords flashing in the sunlight, orders are barked and the gate is closed. Inside the City the Garrison is armed, Michelle walks in to the room of recruits, “Armour up, they’re here”

William reaches the gate first and plants a small flash on the doors, they explode inwards and the Liberators rush through unimpeded, “Strike for the keep, leave the enemy for Soul Eater, fight only where necessary!”

2 Likes

Arnas ran quickly for the keep, dodging around and even vaulting over adversaries when necessary.

3 Likes

Elia charged as she moved swiftly, slash and stabbing foes as she moved avoiding every swing as she killed them almost immediately.

2 Likes

William breaks through the lines, charging up the main street

Nathan and his Mages hang back, listening to the sounds of battle ahead, Screams, both human, and animal, fill the air, the smell of blood is everywhere, Soul Eater is relentless in their methodical slaughter. Nathan links with each mage, connecting his mind to each of theirs

Michelle Kicks the recruits awake
(@Ace @Deathworks235 @squeaverking)

2 Likes

The three follow behind Elia, as Calvma impales a soldier during the charge. “GLORY TO THE GUARD!” He yells out excitedly.

2 Likes