The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“Uuuugh five more minutes mom” he says getting off of Alice shaking her awake.

3 Likes

All combat stops and Armadians and Legionnaires alike stare at Calvma, raw disbelief on their faces “You heretic!” A legionnaire yells. Quite a few Summer Soldiers surrender from the wrath of the Winter soldiers at this heretic. William looks at Calvma, “I’ll deal with you later” He points forward, “Press on brethren!”

“The Legion is here! In our city, we must attack!”

2 Likes

“I owe loyalty to Azurai, not you.”

2 Likes

“You are in the Legion, you will not disrespect our army by making a mockery of our motto” William says glaring at him, really looking like Winter in miniature

Michelle waits at the keep gates for her recruits to form up

3 Likes

“I fight for Azurai, you lacked a reason for me to truly care for-.” Azurai raises his longsword to his neck. “Thats enough.” he ordered.

2 Likes

“You want a reason you pathetic excuse for a soldier! My father has in his possession an axe, called the world Subjugator, so named because it has the power to grant unconditional loyalty from anyone born on this continent, and instead of using this, my father guards it from people who would use it for fell purposes, people like you” William turns and sprints at the keep, only to meet Gracten and his Company of Sunblessed

2 Likes

“His empire was not so innocent either. He calls me pathetic? Such an ironic statement coming from him.”

“I can already tell why you made Mayluna run.” Elia added. “Azurai…we fight for someone like that?” Azurai turned to face the three.

“I do not know.”

2 Likes

(What? How was that Ironic?)
Gracten steps forward, “Brother, it’s been too long”

William looses a sword from it’s scabbard “Brother, allow me to kill you”

1 Like

(calling him pathetic, but you have an axe that forces people to bend knee to them.)

“Lets hurry this up.” Calvma growled.

2 Likes

(That he keeps out of hand, because Winter is too honourable to use something like that, that’s what his statement meant)

The Sunblessed advance, each picking a target, as wings sprout from each of their backs

2 Likes

“What in gods name?” Elia asked watching

2 Likes

(Pick a god! There is no Singular god!)
A Sunblessed charges her, and it’s blade tonfas swing out to either side

2 Likes

Elia jumped out of the way as Calvma stabs at it with his Halberd. “WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS!?” Mayluna shouted a bit terrified

1 Like

Another runs straight at Mayluna, and soon everyone is fighting one, William crosses to Gracten, his blade flashes out, but is blocked by Gracten’s own

2 Likes

The twins get up “so, can we kill something?” Asks Ace smiling

3 Likes

Azurai steps in and slashes at its legs. “NOW IS THE TIME!” He shouted, as Mayluna nodded readying to fight.

2 Likes

“If you can” She says, “The Legion is here, literally 20 paces from us” she points at the fight

Azurai is blinded by light pouring from the wound he created, the sunblessed smacks him with one wing and he’s sent flying

The one fighting Elia steps in close and slashes at her face with a crossbody slash

The one Calvma is engaged with grabs him and takes off in two massive wingbeats, landing and throwing Calvma into the cobbled street

The one advancing on Mayluna steps forward and stabs with both of his weapons\

William and Gracten dance a deadly art in the center of the courtyard, steel ringing on steel as neither could gain ground

2 Likes

They both grab their swords standing symmetrically “ready on your mark, general” Alice says seriously

“Ready and awaiting orders” confirms Ace

3 Likes

Elia steps back and stabs at its gut

Azurai picks himself up and run to Join Mayluna as she blocks the attack.

“THAT ALL YOU GOT?!” Calvma yells

2 Likes

Elia is blinded by a flash of light, the sunblessed is unperturbed, he slashes at her again

The one who knocked him meets him with a flying roundhouse “Now now, don’t just go fight my friend when we were in the middle of something”

the sunblessed stomps on Calvma’s face

The one attacking Mayluna presses the attack, slashing forward with both weapons

“Go, fight a legionnaire”

4 Likes