The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Calvma looked at the two. “Awww the kiddies wanna play.” He laughed turning to face the two. “AD MORTEM, DEMICIUS!” He yelled through a blood curdling Warcry.

Elia quickly killed the minion with ease, as Azurai dodged the fireball. “Great more problems to worry about.” He snarled.

1 Like

“don’t you dare call me a Child!” yells Ace going for a swing

2 Likes

The minion raised again this time with armour and a sword of fire “can’t kill the undead.” Jacent laughed striking at Azurai and motioning at the sunblessed “sup dude?”

2 Likes

“Ugh, what is with this paranormal ■■■■■■■■?!” She yelled out in annoyance.

“I’ve foughten people like you before and won, there will be no difference.” Azurai said readying his blade.

Calvma watches and swings his Halberd down on his blade before pulling him close to head butt, throwing him at Alice direction. “300 years of combat experience kids, you think it’s gonna be easy?”

William kicks Gracten, and the man falls to his knees, “I surrender, brother”

Immediately all the Sunblessed lower their weapons and sink to their knees, all the light fades, and they appear human again, their wings disappear

1 Like

“no, but it’ll be fun” Alice replied catching Ace “and you’re old”

“quite disgusting, i might add” says Ace

1 Like

“I’m fully armored, you can’t even see my face.” He told them approaching closer.

2 Likes

“we don’t need to” tells Ace

“yeah, you’re to tall” adds Alice

1 Like

“Will those be your final words?” He asked them as he stopped and gripped his Halberd tightly.

1 Like

Michelle looks at Gracten, “coward! You should have let him kill you, so your soldiers would fight on”

William points his sword at her, “It don’t matter, he’s made his decision, the coward would try and change it”

“Armadians, attack” Michelle orders and a wave of Skirmishers enters the plaza
Last Stand
40 posts
(City fight, basically, kill null troops, fight with players, when the post count is finished the Assault on Last Stand is over IMPORTANT Everyone must have a post count)

2 Likes

“i would hope not” Ace said, swinging from the left as Alice swings from the right

39 posts

2 Likes

Calvma turns his weapon on its side blocking both strikes as he throws them down on their back

38 posts

1 Like

sitting down Alice says “oh”

“i know we suck at fighting fair, but really?” sighs Ace

37 posts

1 Like

Thomas sees his comrades in trouble and Rush’s at Alice, as he jumps he changes and bites into her shoulder

Jacent continues to swing at Azurai “keep fighting squire.” The mark on his arm glowing brightly.

36 posts

1 Like

“This is War, there is no fairness.” Calvma said as he looks at Thomas. “I got this.”

Azurai blocks each blow with his sword before locking a strike and with Jacent, and starting back at him. “You will not win.” He growls.

(Sorry though he wasn’t Legion.)

35 posts

2 Likes

“Well, there is fairness in War” A sunblessed argues from his kneeling position nearby, smiling under his helmet

1 Like

(Fixed.)

1 Like

“Wanna bet?” A flame grew in his eye, a flame grew in his left hand and he thrusted it into Azurais chest

Thomas slashed Alice’s back with his claws

34 post left

2 Likes

(Fixed my post.)

“I said I have this, I don’t need help, could you check on Azurai or Elia for me?” He asks

33 posts

1 Like

Alice groans pleasurably from his attacks “don’t stop boy”

laughing Ace says “really?”

32 posts

3 Likes