The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“Disgusting.” Calvma tells him as he readies to stab Ace through the heart.

31 posts

2 Likes

An Armadian Skirmisher draws his attention by blocking his strike with his cutlass

1 Like

“why would you stab me first?” he complains, getting up

30 post

3 Likes

Calvma roars in anger as he knocks the blade out of his hand and impales him instead, before pulling it out and slamming the axe blade into his neck. “Silence.” He orders him.

29 posts

2 Likes

More Skirmishers flock throughout the courtyard, running around the kneeling Sunblessed, locking blades with Legionnaires

2 Likes

Thomas bites into her neck again piercing her armour and flesh his claws making gash’s in her back.

Jacent hears Alice groan and looks seeing the helldrake biting her shoulder “holy mother of Emperor death!” He gives Azurai a kick to the chest and runs over to calvama punching him in the back of the neck.

28 posts left

2 Likes

Calvma steps forward as he turns around, Azurai right behind him. “Azurai, get him off my back!”

“With pleasure brother!” Azurai said slashing at Jacents back.

27 posts

2 Likes

a Skirmisher slashes at Azurai’s leg, the cutlass biting deep

1 Like

(Post count)
“aah protect me squire” he screams as the skeleton engages Azurai in combat and another flanks him

Thomas dislodges from Alice and turns human putting his sword to her neck “armada scum.”

26 posts left

2 Likes

Elia grabs the skeleton and kicks it down to the ground, before going to help Azurai, as Mayluna caught up with her. “Whats happening?”

“Beats me Mayluna.”

25 posts

2 Likes

Ace attacks Azurai, and Alice looks at Thomas “why’d you stop?”

24 posts

3 Likes

(From now on, if someone forgets, the post count just doesn’t go down alright?)

Skirmishers surround them, cutlasses ready for the deadliest dance of all

2 Likes

Azurai grabs Ace by the neck and swings his sword upward slashing his chest, as he fends off the coming forces. “WHERE IS EVERYONE?!” Azurai asked as He was backed up to Calvma.

“Did they leave us to die?” He asked looking around not seeing anyone familiar.

“No they wouldn’t do that to us!” Azurai told him.

2 Likes

Thomas looks at her super confused

Thomas!” jacent shouted his voice full of anger and happiness, he charged him shoulder first sending them both to the ground.

23 posts left

2 Likes

William looks offended, being just three feet away, “Look around they’re here” He points at all the Legionnaires who were slowly being hidden as corpses fall in front of them

William dips his sword under a Skirmishers guard, and slices their stomach open

22 Posts Left

2 Likes

“We can barley see any of you! THERE EVERYWHERE!” Calvma shouts as he cuts the head off a enemy as Azurai slashes one in half.

21 posts

2 Likes

Alice then gets up and slashes at Azurai’s hand “drop him!” she commands “only i can kill Ace”

3 Likes

Azurai blocks the swing and slashes at her left leg.

20 posts

2 Likes

“Well that’s no fun” jacent says turning to Alice, “so why were you groaning with pleasure in the middle of combat?” Punching th!mas out cold.

19 post left

1 Like

“Well, there is a simple answer to that” William retorts, he beheads an enemy with one sword, impaling another with the other

2 Likes