The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

jacent slams his fist into a soldier back handing another drawing his sword on the third. “engarde” ramming his firey fist through the soldiers face.

5 post left

2 Likes

(Ahem)
The Versatiles loose volley after volley, quarrels sprout from throats

2 Likes

“I had my crossbow prepared, so.” Catina said as she shot a bolt into a Demon’s eye, causing it to roar in pain. Then impaling it on a large icicle that she caused to shoot up from the ground.

2 Likes

Catina’s efforts weaken her connection to the ritual

“Catina! You have to focus on the ritual! Ignore the demons, they can’t harm you, unless you are severed”

Three demons converge on a severed Mage, ripping the poor man apart still alive

2 Likes

Calvma,Elia,And Azurai met up again in battle, Mayluna catching up to the three.

“Your gonna need more training.” Elia told her.

“Yes I know ma’am.”

2 Likes

“Focus on the ritual! Focus on the ritual! Focus. On. The. Ritual!” Catina says out loud as she watches the Demons rip that Mage apart.

2 Likes

A howl rips through the air, and strange hound like creatures flock in by the hundreds, they jump at the four, too many to counter at once, William runs over, catching one by it’s mouth by sticking his arm inside it. The hound bites down, but William ignores it, hacking and slashing at the hounds swarming over the group of four. “GO! Get to the shield wall” he yells at them as more hounds bite into him.

Nathan losses his attack, and the sky lights up with a detonation like thunder as both magics are revealed, the battle between the two is like a strange storm of lights

1 Like

The four fall back as Calvma stand backs and protects them, stabbing and slashing at them before retreating behind the shield wall himself.

2 Likes

William looks at them, and puts his swords away, he briefly salutes. before beginning to grapple and fight in the legion style, all elbows shoulders, knees and forehead.
Last Stand
5 posts

2 Likes

Azurai salutes back as Elia and Calvma do the same, seeing as they saw Azurai as their commander.

2 Likes

Another mage falls out of the ritual, burning alive, she screams as the smell of cooking flesh encompasses all the mages
5 posts

2 Likes

Leo turns to see what happened and carried Grace to cover.

3 Likes

Arnas goes to another enemy, dodging slashes from his weapon and going to his face with a dagger.

Eyvris slashes at an opponent, yet his sword is blocked by his adversary’s. He then goes low with a shield bash, then slices at the arm holding the blade.

4 posts

3 Likes

the twins begin to attack another soldier

3 posts

2 Likes

“Is there anything we can do that will not weaken the ritual?” Catina asked Nathan.

2 Likes

Eyvris goes for the neck of his opponent, who recently lost his sword arm.

Arnas gets behind another one, slicing his throat and stabbing his back.

2 posts

2 Likes

Raina focuses on the ritual, closing her eyes and bowing her head.

Amber takes a step back, assessing the situation.

Lync moves quickly to the edges of the battlefield, crossbow armed and pointed at the enemies. “What I wouldn’t do for a nice explosive right now,” she mutters to herself

2 Likes

Catina noticed quite a few Demons looking right at her. So she quickly returned to the ritual yet again. But still wondered if they were still focused on her, as she had her eyes closed.

1 Like

(Grace isn’t there Leo)

“Participate!” Nathan says, on his knees from some unseen pressure forcing him down

Immediately the red tide of soldiers rushes towards her, as she was unprotected like her fellows in the center

1 Like

(I am lost honestly lost)

2 Likes